Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

attn judybailey61would you be willing to look over a paper

Customer Question
attn judybailey61 would you be willing...
attn judybailey61

would you be willing to look over a paper i've written and proof read it? make sure everything makes sense? its a paper regarding my professional plan on becoming a teacher.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
1/24/2012
Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Angela--Mod
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

i am still waiting
Writing Tutor: Angela--Mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We have sent a message to your requested Expert. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 6 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

If you send the paper, I will be glad to take a look and let you know if I can help.

As a teacher for many years, I am more than happy to help a fellow educator.

:-)

great ill do that thanks
:-)

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=pherq

hope that link works. i uploaded it twice on accident.

Got it... let me take a look. How soon is it due? Are there any requirements I should be looking for?

here are the requirements.

Resources: Introduction to Teaching, Appendix A, and INTASC principles at http://cte.jhu.edu/pds/resources/intasc_principles.htm

Review the guidelines in Appendix A.

Use Appendix A to help you create a Professional Development

Plan-a component that may be added to your professional portfolio.

Write a 2,100- to 2,500-word paper composed in Microsoft© Word, include answers to the following questions:

• What are your goals in the next 5 years? In the next 10 or more years?

• What steps are necessary to get you to your goals? What obstacles might you foresee and how will you overcome them?

• What is one principle from the INTASC Principles website (http://cte.jhu.edu/pds/resources/intasc_principles.htm ) that you feel you must improve the most to be effective in the education profession? What existing professional development programs might you pursue to address the need to improve in this area?

• What professional development programs might you enroll in to help you prepare to meet the diverse needs of today's learners?

• How will you evaluate your progress? What will help keep you motivated toward achieving those goals?

• What professional organizations will you join? Explain why. What do you expect to gain from membership in these organizations?

• What techniques will you use to help you develop leadership skills?

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

it's due sunday

Alright. Have some time to look it over later today and will get back to you.
Just wondered if you had looked over the paper?
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 5 years ago

I did - I meant to forward it last night. Will send it to you as soon as I get home later today with my thoughts on it...

:-)

I haven't see my paper. just checking up since it's due sunday
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Judy Bailey
HiCustomer It appears that another expert was going to answer for you, and then opted out. I see that you needed this by today. Any wiggle room on that? I can help if you can move the date.

Sorry that I missed your request. I am normally alerted when a question comes in with my name on it. Don't know what happened. Judy
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Also, that link doesn't work. Do you have another?

ok I do have wiggle room. I usually say it's due a week before it actually is. I'll try another link

im trying to get media fire to work and it's giving me fits

try this

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9u7gh8

Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Sorry, that didn't work either.

Can you try using our site?

For example: Your answer is here. Highlight the word "here" and then click on the link (chain) icon on the tool bar.

A popup should appear.
Click on the icon to the right of the link box, where you would normally paste the mediafire link, etc.

It should let you select a file from you computer to upload.

Select your file and then perform the rest of the actions, as you normally would and hit "insert." Hope this helps!
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Yea! Got it. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I have to work at 4 today but will be back by 8 or 9.
great thanks
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Smile
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Just checking in. 3/4 of the way done.
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago

Here is your answer. Well done. Just wanted you to know that I had the same medical condition and followed a similar course to you. I became a teacher when I was 39! I've been medically healthy for 20 years. Just a little encouragement for you.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. If you accept my answer, please click ACCEPT. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks! Judy

Judy Bailey

i got it. thanks for looking it over.

also will you lock it?

oh and one more thing before i hit accept. is the money going to go to you not the first guy?
Writing Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
It will go to me. Thanks for asking. I can lock it after you hit accept.
OK GREAT. just wanted to make sure youd get the credit. here we go.
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey