Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

*** Jane T (LLC)****Hi Jane:) I was wondering if you could

*** Jane T (LLC)**** Hi...
*** Jane T (LLC)**** Hi Jane:) I was wondering if you could help me with this? The sooner I get this, the better but I need it by Thursday. I will also pay a bonus. Thanks so much for your help. http://www.mediafire.com/?1ly587m2c6tbkpk
Answered in 1 day by:
1/16/2012
Angela--Mod
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Yes I am still waiting for an answer for this. I would like Jane to help me if she is available.
Hello. I have sent a message to your requested Expert on your behalf. If you do not hear back in a reasonable period of time, let me know by replying here and I will assist further. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your assistance. I hope Jane is able to help me with this.
Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree

I am so sorry I had not replied sooner, I was not on much this weekend and just got in today.

If you need help with this by Thurs., Jan. 19 then I can help.

Please let me know.

Thursday will work fine. I figured you were just busy because it was the weekend. Thanks for your help Jane:) Let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you for being so gracious.

Thank you for your help:)

My pleasure.

One update about a JA feature - if you post a comment or reply to me, even if its just a thank you or something you are joking about, JA systems assumes you need me to reply and will not let me answer any questions or post any information on other questions until I reply to you. To keep from constantly having to reply to each other, please only post if you need me to reply or do something. Thanks.

Hi Jane. I was just wondering when I should expect this? Thanks so much.

Here is your model answer review please save. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree

Still waiting for you - I posted late, but well before midnight. I waited up for you in case you had any problems downloading or anything. I will be checking back online around 8AM tomorrow.

Hi jane,

I'm having trouble opening the file. Can you fix it? Thanks so much

JA went down right after I saw your message, but I did try to open and it worked.

Paper looks good. Can you please request this question to be locked? Thanks so much for your help Jane:)

I've been trying to get this question locked but I've been having problems with JA all day. Can you please request it. Sorry for all the confusion this morning. I look forward to working with you again in the future:) Thanks again.

I will put in a request for it, but it may be faster if you ask JA Customer Service to do it for you. You can contact them through here.

It does take some time on some days for it things to get locked.

Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree