khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

I need a 1,000-1,250 word essay

Customer Question

I need a 1,000-1,250 word essay in which you address the social implications of attitude, legislation, and litigation on the lives of students with disabilities. Include the following components: a)Explain how thinking has changed regarding the understanding of students with disabilities. How has legislation and litigation influenced the education of students with disabilities? b)There are many challenges facind educators, which includes increasingly higher standards and teacher accountability for student performance. What do you predict will happen to students with disabilities in the current educational climate and special education in the future? c)What was your initial response during your first encounter with an individual with a disability? Based on your current knowledge and experiences, how would your response be different now? I need this paper by 1-14-2012 or early 1-15-2012. Can you have it finished and done by then?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 5 years ago.

Khadijah :

I should be able to answer by the deadline.

JACUSTOMER-ey3tswdc- :

Is that a yes or a maybe?

JACUSTOMER-ey3tswdc- :

You are stating that you should be able to have it done, but I need a definite answer as to if you can or not.

Khadijah :

I can do it but I don't like to ever say it is a definite because anythig can happen.

JACUSTOMER-ey3tswdc- :

Okay, I understand, but I need to have it no later than Sunday. If you can not do it I can understand.

JACUSTOMER-ey3tswdc- :

Yes or no?

JACUSTOMER-ey3tswdc- :

Could you please reply and let me know if you or if you will not be able to do it, so that I can explore other options, thanks. If you can get it to me by Sunday evening that would be great, but I will need it no later than 7:00 Houston time.

Khadijah :

I really thought that I could do it but I am really swamped so I will opt out early so you can get another expert to help you.