proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  English Major/Teacher 20+ years/Mentor
49595756

Can someone please help me to check the grammar for me. Per

Can someone please help me to check the grammar for me.

Per your request I would give you a quick resume of what was my life and what my life has become lately. In addition, I will let you know who are the most important people in my life, how I enjoy myself from day to day and some of the achievements that I am very proud off.

Where Did I Grow Up? What I Have Done in Terms of School and What are My Recent Life Activities.
I was born to Spanish parents while they lived in West Germany. We returned to Spain when I was five years old, giving me a chance to have an introduction to the German language. At the age of fifteen I decided I want it to learn English, that’s when I moved to Florida on a four year student visa. At first, things were a little hard. I had problems communicating and trying to feel like I belong. I am glad I got involved with a good church, met new friends and even my new future family. After high school I decided to stay in country and married my high school sweetheart.
Ten year ago, my dad got pretty sick and I had to go back to Spain. Once I was there I decided to go back to school and get my business degree. Thanks to my degree I was available to work as a Commercial director for a very well known company in Spain. I work with this company for four years, but once my dad passed away I decided it was time for me to come back to Florida. One of the main reasons for this decision was my son Devin. It was time for him to be close to his dad too. A couple years ago, I decided to get my International Business B.A. and that’s the reason why I am writing this essay to you.
My interests are not many. I work for Mitsubishi Power Systems from Monday to Friday. After work I go to the gym “CrossFit Lake Mary” love it and of course I do homework. Every Saturday I get to see my boyfriend Mickey and his kids. The five of us always try to do something fun like the movies, parks and visit his family.
My Interest.
The most important person in my life it’s my son Devin. He and I love to watch shows together, like Dragon Ball Z, The Living Death. I do love to watch movies and different shows…lots of them. I do go the gym at least five days a week. I used to read more when I didn’t go to school, now my readings are not novels. Once a month, I participate on the happy hour at work. This is the only chance I really have to be with my co-workers and friends. I am a very passionate person. I used to think the reason for this it’s because I am Spanish; so I like to get in conversations with others about politics, religion, sports and of course just life.
My Achievements.
I joined the military two years after I got married. I spent six and half years of my life serving for the U.S Army. I participated in Dessert Storm and the peace keeping in Bosnia. I had the chance to travel a lot around the world, visiting beautiful countries like Germany, Austria, Czeskolovakia, Africa, France and many more. I had worked for great companies like G.E, Mitsubishi and Georgia Pacific keeping myself in outstanding relationship with previous managers even today. I had the most wonderful son, he is very smart, obedient and a great young men. I have no idea how I did that…..but I guess I did.
Sure....I can assist you with this assignment.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks

Per your request, I would like to provide you with a quick summary of my life's journey. Additionally, I will elaborate upon the most important people in my life, the joys of my daily routine, and some of the achievements that I am very proud off. A couple of years ago, I decided to get my International Business B.A. and that is why I am writing this essay to you.

I was born to Spanish parents while they lived in West Germany. We returned to Spain when I was five years old, giving me a chance to have an introduction to the German language. At the age of fifteen, I decided that I wanted to learn English. Thus, I moved to Florida on a four year student visa. At first, things were a rather difficult. I had problems communicating and trying to feel like I belonged in a different culture. I became involved with a good church, met new friends, and even my new future family who all turned my feelings of loneliness to pure joy. After high school, I decided to stay in the country and eventually married my high school sweetheart.

I joined the military two years after I got married. I spent six and half years of my life serving for the U.S Army. I participated in Desert Storm and the peace keeping in Bosnia. I had the chance to travel immensely around the world while visiting beautiful countries like Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Africa, France and many more. I had worked for great companies like G.E, Mitsubishi and Georgia Pacific while maintaining outstanding relationships with previous managers even today. Sometimes, I am amazed at my accomplishments but I am so grateful for all of my experiences.

Ten years ago, my dad became rather ill and I had to return to Spain. Once I was there, I decided to return to school and pursue my business degree. As a result of my degree, I was able to work as a Commercial director for a very well known company in Spain. I was employed with this company for four years. However when my dad passed away, I decided it was time for me to return to Florida. One of the main reasons for this decision was my son, Devin. It was time for him to be close to his dad too. Devin is truly the most important person in my life. He is such an intelligent, obedient, and respectful human being. He is --- years old. We enjoy the typical mother son activities like watching cartoons and playing outside.

My interests are not many though I put my whole heart into my activities. I work for Mitsubishi Power Systems from Monday to Friday. After work, I go to the gym called, “CrossFit Lake Mary”, at least five days a week and love it. Every Saturday, I visit my boyfriend, Mickey, and his kids. The five of us always try to do something fun like the movies, parks, and visiting his family. Once a month, I participate in a social gathering at work. This is the only chance I really have to be with my co-workers and friends. I am a very passionate person so I like to engage in conversations with others about politics, religion, sports and of course, just life. I know that I am truly a contributing citizen to this great nation and will continue to be the best that I can be.

*************************************************

I changed some things around and deleted a few others to make the essay more cohesive. The only part that is a bit confusing is when did you get divorced. You mention marrying your high school sweetheart, then spending time with your boyfriend, then being in the military after married. So I switched some paragraphs around.

Glad to assist.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its not actually an essay but a memo...so I do have to add the different questions in between.....thanks for all your help,,,I appreciate it.
It is fine how it is otherwise it will be too choppy if you put the headings in between.

:)