Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert (published and written on many subjects).
2911261

Hi Jane T I was wondering if you could help me with this?

Hi Jane T
I was wondering if you could help me with this? http://www.mediafire.com/?2h4hah76zq1p3lf
It is Due Monday.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, are is it supposed to be one article each on a and b or one article only on a or b?

Customer:

It is suppose to be both and b. I am very sorry I didn't respond to you earlier my 7 year old has food poisoning and I have been trying to keep her comfortable.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, no problem. I hope she feels better soon and I hope you do too, by this point I am pretty sure you too must be tired and feeling a little sick. Hope it all clears up quickly and you are both able to get good rest tonight. I will have this back on Mon.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, here is your answer review please save. Let me know if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hey there. I just wanted to let you know that I posted a small question. It is due tonight. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!

Thanks, I just replied there.