Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

I need assistance with writing an a 700- to 1,050-word paper

Customer Question

I need assistance with writing an a 700- to 1,050-word paper in the field of medicine regarding blood disorders. I am willing to pay up to $35.00 plus bonus. I need this today. If you are interested I will send you the material.

Thank you
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 5 years ago.

Writer2012 :

What is the due time today? How many references are needed? Is it APA? Have you already chosen a blood disorder?

Customer:

I need this by 5:00 pm today.

Customer:

I need this by 5:00 pm today. Two references are needed. Yes, in APA format. Read each of the following three scenarios:

• Lily, a 4-year-old Caucasian female, has she been complaining of being tired all the time. She is pale and is a picky eater. Her mother is a single mom with a small budget to feed a large family. Lily eats only pasta, breads, and hot dogs, and she drinks only artificial fruit punch. Lily has iron deficiency anemia.

• Davon is a 5-year-old African American male who has just moved to Chicago, and he is visiting his new pediatrician for a kindergarten physical. His mother tells the nurse that she carries the sickle cell trait and wants Davon screened for it. Davon may have the sickle cell trait.

• Spencer has noted over the past several weeks that he is having more bruises, or ecchymosis, all over his body. After coughing this morning, he noticed tiny red marks all around his eyes. Spencer has thrombocytopenia.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that provides details about the condition afflicting each child:

• Explain the purpose of plasma, red blood cells, and platelets.

• Describe the cause of each disorder.

• Compare each patient’s symptoms with the symptoms used in diagnosis.

Explain how each patient can prevent the disease in the future, if possible. If the disease cannot be prevented, explain why

Writer2012 :

I can do it for you. I've done a similar project and need to reword it. Are you still interested?

Customer:

Yes, please. Are you okay with the timeline? If so, I will accept now. thanks

Writer2012 :

It's fine with me.

Customer:

Great thanks. I will be periodically on & off line through out the day. Thanks again.