Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am an expereinced Academic Writer and Web researcher.
50058862

1-Primary rough draft/outline 2-Seven to eight page double

Customer Question

1-Primary rough draft/outline 2-Seven to eight page double spaced research report Draft/outline must include a culture from the list below: Basseri of Iran The Batek of Malaysia Enga The Amish Huaorani of Ecuador Bedouin Zulu Kurds Maori Mbuti Nayar of India Semai Navajo Tikopia of Melanesia Three scholarly research journals, ethnographies and ethnologies to be used as the primary sources of information. Identification of the chosen cultures primary mode of subsistence. (Foragers, Horticulturalists, Pastoralists, Emerging Agriculturalists, Agrarian States or Industrialists) Identification of the three aspects of culture which will be used in the Final Cultural Research Paper from the list below: Kinship Social organization Political Organization Economic organization Gender relations Beliefs and Values Sickness and Healing Social Change Your paper must be in APA (6th edition) format. Once culture from above list has been selected then: Research this culture using the Ashford University Online Library. Please identify and use a minimum of three scholarly articles from the library in addition to the text your research. Keep in mind that most anthropological research, whether article length or book length, is either an ethnography or an ethnology. You may use any combination of ethnographies or ethnologies in your paper. Write a seven to eight page long research paper that does the following: Identifies and classifies the selected cultures primary mode of subsistence. (Foragers, Horticulturalists, Pastoralists, Emerging Agriculturalists, Agrarian States, or Industrialists) Analyzes and evaluates the impact that the primary mode of subsistence of the selected culture has on at least three of the following aspects of culture: Beliefs and values Economic organization Gender relations Kinship Political organization Sickness and healing Social change Social organization The Research Paper must be formatted according to APA style and include a title and a reference page (which does not count towards the page length). Must be seven to eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Must include a cover page that includes: Title of paper Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must use at least three scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center(log into the Ashford Writing Center (USER NAME: XXXXXXX; PASSWORD: XXXXXXXX) Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Please let me know if this can be done as I have to leave home to take care of my sick grandmother. The outline is due on Friday November 18, 2011 and the final research paper is due on Monday November 21, 2011. Please let me know as soon as possible when this can be completed as the last time I tried to use Just Answer for a writing assignment the expert finally responded the day before the assignment was due causing me a lot of stress.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Grace replied 5 years ago.

I have done a paper on the topic 'Batek of Malaysia'. If you wish, I can upload it. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Does it identify and classify the selected cultures primary mode of subsistence. (Foragers, Horticulturalists, Pastoralists, Emerging Agriculturalists, Agrarian States, or Industrialists) Analyze and evaluates the impact that the primary mode of subsistence of the selected culture has on at least three of the following aspects of culture: Beliefs and values Economic organization Gender relations Kinship Political organization Sickness and healing Social change Social organization. If it does cover these points then yes. What about the outline?
Expert:  Grace replied 5 years ago.

Yes. It do. Please review it here and do remember to accept if it helps. http://www.mediafire.com/?fmibovka54a6kav

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How come your references are not cited within the paper? I need an updated paper with cited references within the text as set in the instructions for a satisfactory reply to my question. I also asked for an outline with this paper, will I get this since it should be all together?
Expert:  Grace replied 5 years ago.

At present, I will not be able to assist you with further modifications or rewording of the paper because of my tight work schedule. So I am opting out to make it open to others. If at any point of time, my answer helps you, please remember to accept. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Due date changed to Friday November 25, 2011. I need both parts answered with cited references within the answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.