lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been helping students in writing essays and PowerPoint presentations.
7581006

FOR LANI-Personalized Nutrition and Exercise Plan

Personalized Nutrition and Exercise Plan Describe briefly a current health problem or nutritional need that you are experiencing, or a health or nutrition problem you can foresee experiencing because of your family history. Develop a realistic nutrition and exercise plan to summarize in a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper. Use insights from the ChooseMyPlate Plan, the Recommended Dietary Allowances, Recommended Dietary Intakes for your age group and gender, and information from readings. The plan must be plausible enough to be initiated within the next 30 days and continued throughout your life. Include the following: •Identification of the health and nutrition problem that may be targeted •Four nutritional or physical exercise goals •Actions taken to meet each goal •Anticipated setbacks or difficulties and approaches for overcoming them •Outcomes by which to measure success •Evidence of the plan's effectiveness in addressing the identified problem or need •Evaluation of potential health risks that may develop if the plan is not implemented Address how your plan may be adjusted to fit your changing nutritional needs as a result of age, pregnancy (if applicable), or changes in physical capabilities. Include information on physical activities, and how they may be altered to accommodate different seasons of the year and changes in age. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Thanks for the request. This paper will be related to the previous papers you have. I have a copy of the previous tutorial paper. You may have provided me with with these information before but to be sure, I will need to know the following:

-Your age range, height and weight

-Eating habits

-Physical activities

-Any health or nutritional problems

-Any pregnancy (if applicable?)

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Here is the info:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aa5ce64t8oc6axb

If you need more information just let me know. Thanks again!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
just keeping this thread open

Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is the plan, please download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r70v1f6069x42ba

Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
As always, thank you for a beautifully written paper. I appreciate your help!