lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been helping students in writing essays and PowerPoint presentations.
7581006

FOR LANI- Healthy Eating Comparison

Complete the Food Diary CheckPoint a second time. Compare your recent responses to the activity questions with the responses you provided in Week One. Write a 1,050 -word paper, outlining how your nutritional habits have changed, if at all, since the first week of this class. Use your findings from the comparison and the Healthy Eating Plan paper as reference tools. Address the following questions: What changes do you see in your diet? If nothing has changed, explain why. •What are you more aware of now when making food choices? Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Thanks for requesting me. Will help you on this. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok. thanks again. It isnt due until Sunday evening 10.9/2011. Just let me know how much. Thanks again
ok, still working on this.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That is fine. thanks for letting me know.
Ok.

Here you go, please download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?apqszuaf1cdid7b

You can pay almost similar to amount to the previous paper I helped you with. You may add in the difference as a bonus. Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Lani,

Are you interested in this final paper? It is due on Sunday Oct. 23rd, 2011 at noon EST. If so, I will post in the writing forum to your attention at the minimum price and bonus out the rest to you like the previous assignments. This is the description:

P

ersonalized Nutrition and Exercise Plan

Describe briefly a current health problem or nutritional need that you are experiencing, or a health or nutrition problem you can foresee experiencing because of your family history.

Develop a realistic nutrition and exercise plan to summarize in a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper. Use insights from the ChooseMyPlate Plan, the Recommended Dietary Allowances, Recommended Dietary Intakes for your age group and gender, and information from readings. The plan must be plausible enough to be initiated within the next 30 days and continued throughout your life.

Include the following:

• Identification of the health and nutrition problem that may be targeted
  • Four nutritional or physical exercise goals
  • Actions taken to meet each goal
  • Anticipated setbacks or difficulties and approaches for overcoming them
  • Outcomes by which to measure success
  • Evidence of the plan's effectiveness in addressing the identified problem or need
  • Evaluation of potential health risks that may develop if the plan is not implemented

Address how your plan may be adjusted to fit your changing nutritional needs as a result of age, pregnancy (if applicable), or changes in physical capabilities.

Include information on physical activities, and how they may be altered to accommodate different seasons of the year and changes in age.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Post your paper as an attachment.

sure, I can help on that. Please post that in a new thread. Be sure to request me and write my name in the question header. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you. I am posting in a new thread right now.

Ok, I will take a look at that thread. Thanks.