Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

. Final Project Records Management Presentation You

Customer Question
....
. Final Project: Records Management Presentation

You have been hired as the records manager for Happy Health Medical Clinic, a medium-sized, general practice about to start up business. Whereas this medical facility hopes to have everything computerized at some point in the future, that is not currently the case. Therefore basic patient information is located on the computer, but medical information is only found in paper files.

Your facility stores, circulates and updates patient records internally for six doctors, and traffics them up one floor to an X-ray department—in other words, you loan records, but you do not borrow them. Because the X-ray facility is in partnership with Happy Health, you send actual patient files up to X-ray, not copies, and it is important to get the files back.

· Resource: Appendix A, Presentation Guide

· Create a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation outlining standard records management procedures for the employees who work for Happy Health Medical Clinic. Your presentation should include introduction and conclusion slides, as well as detailed speaker’s notes. The speaker’s notes must describe the bulleted items on the slide and provide rationale for policy decisions. Include one or more complete paragraph of speaker’s notes per slide; cite outside references used, if any, according to APA format.

· Include the following information in your presentation:

o The importance of getting new information into a patient’s record as timely as possible

o Not duplicating medical records for the same person

o Being able to know at all times where a record is located as you write practical, how-to procedures to cover the following aspects of records management:

· Indexes for administering health care information

· Centralized or decentralized records management

· Creation of new records—record format

· Type of filing system:

Basic rules of the system
Examples to clarify names or numbers that might be confusing in that system

· Temporary and permanent insertion of loose forms and care reports:

o Handling clinical data that a doctor needs to see

o Handling administrative data that a doctor does not need to see

· Storage for patient files:

o Short-term (patient returns in 2 to 3 days)

o Permanent (patient is not due back soon but is currently under care)

o Archive (patient record has not been used for some time)

· The physical circulation of records within your facility, and between your facility and X-ray:

o Routing and tracking records within areas of your department and out to X-ray

o Storing lab reports that come in when a patient’s file is at X-ray

o Retention schedule—destruction of records

o File security

o Legal and ethical responsibilities

· Post your presentation as an attachment.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/11/2011
Writing Tutor: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 6 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for requesting me.

I can help in this but the current price offer seems to be less than the amount of work required to complete the work. I am not sure if you are on regular subscription but if you are willing give at least $30 additional bonus I can go ahead and start working in this. If you are ok with that, please let me know when do you need the presentation. Thanks.

That is not a as long as this is an assignment you have not given to someone else I need this assignment by saturday midnight. Thanks in advance

You mean, you agree to add that bonus?

by adding the bonus u mean u would get the subsption fee and the the $30 bonus correct. This is fine as long as I am recieving a new presentation that no one else has had. So yes I can add the bonus.
Bonuses are actually addition to the price offered. So after you will accept you will be paying the offered price then add the bonus. Ok I will work on this. Thanks.
ok thanks

Here you go, please download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uu016u2k9xu1g3f

Thanks and good luck!

lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
This looks really good. Is this an one of a kind assignment. or have you supplied this for someone else as a model?
That's a new model, not supplied to anyone. Thanks.
Thank you!!!!!
Most welcome. Thank you too!
can you disable this link I have the information thanks
Ok, no problem.
lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree