Seanna
Seanna, Professional Writer
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

I need to write a 1200 word research paper in which I identify

I need to write a 1200 word research paper in which I identify the linguistic, political, social, economic, religious, and familial conventions or statuses of four Hispanic groups living in the United States. My paper must address Mexican Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Central/South America. Where can I find credible information on these subject.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer again. For the amount you have offered I can actually provide you with a 1,500 word essay focusing on Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans. The document is APA formatted and includes a cover sheet. All of the information is credible and everything is properly cited with a reference list at the end, so it would be an excellent model for you to use. Please let me know if you would like to purchase and I can post shortly.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your offer. I already have a paper to model. I guess I do not want my paper to look or sound like someone elses. I have until today to do it. I just dont have the time to do so much research.
Expert:  Seanna replied 6 years ago.
Ah, since your post asked "where do I find credible information on these subject" I took that to mean you needed information and my paper includes lots of research and sources.

If you wanted an original paper of that length, the time, research and writing would be at least $100 for a same day rush.

I'm afraid I don't have time for that, so I will opt out and leave your question open.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

ok, thank you anyways

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I've changed my mind. Is it possible for you to still send me that essay. I cannot find any good information. I'm stuck.
Expert:  Seanna replied 6 years ago.
Hello. That's no problem. Here is the essay you requested. Have a good evening.

Essay Link