Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

For Amber!!!! A model paper will be fineWrite a 1250-1500

Customer Question
For Amber!!!! A model paper...
For Amber!!!! A model paper will be fine

Write a 1250-1500 word essay on instructional strategies for ELL classrooms.

b) Use the GCU eLibrary to research a minimum of five sources beyond the course textbooks. The Krashen resource above is an index of the book where you might consider using a few chapters as a source.

c) In your essay, demonstrate your knowledge of methods and techniques of second language teaching for various age and language groups. Develop the essay using the following components:

i) Comprehensible input.

ii) On-going, specific, and immediate feedback.

iii) Grouping structures and techniques.

iv) Building background and vocabulary development.

v) Student engagement.

d) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is required.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
4/26/2011
Writing Tutor: amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree replied 6 years ago
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree

Hi Customer~

Thank you for requesting me! Here is the link to the model paper that you requested. Please remember to click the green accept button at the bottom of this post so that I receive credit for assisting you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywy33zinyvj

Also, please feel free to request me anytime in the future as I have a lot of experience with the online ELL classes. I look forward to working with you again!

amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
DO YOU HAVE A MODEL FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT

Lesson Planning with SIOP: A Theoretical Base (Benchmark Assessment)

a) Create a SIOP lesson plan for a content area and/or grade level that includes:

i) Identified content and language objectives.

ii) Relevant resources and materials.

iii) Three to five varied best-practice learning experiences.

b) Write a 1250-1500 word rationale for the lesson, comparing and contrasting two major language acquisition theories used to inform the lesson and noting any influence the observations of your mentor teachers may have had on your lesson. You may add a Venn-diagram that summarizes your main points. Speculate as to the success of your lesson plan based on these theories.

i) Use standard essay format in APA style for the rationale, including an introduction and conclusion. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section.

c) Submit your assignment with a title page, along with the two Practicum Reflections, to the instructor in ANGEL by the end of Module 6.

d) Additionally, submit the assignment to TaskStream. Directions for submitting to TaskStream can be found on the College of Education's page in the Student Success Center
Yes...I do have a model paper for this assignment. Give just a minute and I will upload the link for you.

Be right back!

Thank you very much....

i was in process of typing another question for you as well..lol

Gina

Okay...Here are the links to the model papers that you requested. Please make sure to click the green accept button at the bottom of this post as it is the only way that I will receive credit for assisting you.

SIOP lesson plan: http://www.mediafire.com/?nxawmymji5v

Rationale essay: http://www.mediafire.com/?f0mlwitjtzd

Thanks for requesting me! Feel free to contact me anytime...I specialize in education and ELL. Look forward to working with you again!

The other question is using the GCU Library use 2 articles

1000-1250 word essay discussing the interaction between ELL families and the schools. Include:

1. Sociocultural influences on ELLs

2. Bilingualism and home language use

3. Parental and community resource for English acquisition

4. How you and your school can improve home and school partnership with ELL families.

APA format but no abstract.

A model paper would be great!!!!!

Can i pay for both questions together or do they need to be seperate?

Hi Customer~

I would be happy to assist you with the ELL Families and Schools assignment, but I am afraid that I will have to wait until you have accepted the last SIOP model paper that I provided you with. All you need to do is click the green accept button at the bottom of this post. Unfortunately, if you do not, I will not receive credit for assisting you.

Talk to you soon!

amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree

i no longer need the answer as i did the paper already.

Hi Customer~

I am happy to hear that you were able to complete the paper on your own. However, you still did not accept the SIOP model paper that you requested from me which I provided a few days ago.

Sorry I thought i accepted it, i will do it again right now.

gina

Do you have a model paper for this.....

Since the 1980s, differing theoretical perspectives on teaching reading have been proposed. In addition to the readings above, research a minimum of four articles from the GCU Library that you can use to support your analysis.

ii) In an essay of 1500-1750 words, analyze and state the major themes, issues, and influences derived from these perspectives. Relate them to their impact on classroom instruction. Provide specific, supportive evidence for each theme or issue from the readings and from your own experience.

iii) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.

Amber, Do you have a model for this?

Literacy Curriculum Workshop

(1) You are preparing a workshop for parents that focuses on literacy activities they can do with their child that develop reading and writing. Create a PowerPoint presentation of no less than 15-18 slides that discusses the rationale for specific activities that you recommend.

(2) Within the presentation, describe how the parents will implement the activities. These activities can be games, strategies, suggested books, etc. Use detailed slide notes to support the information in each slide.

I am afraid that I do not have a model paper for either of these assignments. Sorry I could not be of more help this time! :(
Thanks anyway

Amber do you have a model paper for this?

Constructing Meaning Through Reading and Writing

i) List 14 strategies and activities that you can use to help your student construct meaning through reading and writing. Some strategies might include:

(1) Fix-up strategies

(2) Question generating

(3) Inferencing

ii) For each strategy listed, describe how you would integrate these strategies and activities into a learning unit. Explain each activity in detail and indicate how each can help students construct meaning. Include a summative assessment to measure student progress. Detail how you would monitor and adjust for student differences. A minimum of 1,000 words is required.

iii) APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected

Amber, do you have a model paper for this?

Supportive Vocabulary Learning Environment i) Create a 5-day unit that focuses on using literature to build vocabulary. (1) Outline five different strategies which support vocabulary. (2) Include four formative and one summative assessment to gauge student progress. ii) APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected

Hi Customer~

Here is the link to the model paper that you requested. Please make sure to click the green accept button at the bottom of this post so that I receive credit for assisting you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w3e4sj5d7qnf13k

Thank you for requesting again and please feel free to anytime!
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
Thank you very much

Comprehension Strategies Essay

i) Write an essay of(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords, in which you describe strategies to develop activities that facilitate comprehension of narrative, expository, and poetic texts. Use the GCU Library to identify three to five sources that address research-based practices.

1. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.

Amber, do you have a model paper for this assignment?

Comprehension Strategies Essay

Amber, do you have a model for this paper?

Create a mini-lesson (15-30 minutes) to address each of the following areas related to literacy development:

(a) Monday: Oral language and Vocabulary

(b) Tuesday: Phonics, word patterns, and word analysis

(c) Wednesday: Fluency

(d) Thursday: Reading Comprehension

(e) Friday: Writing

(2) Each day's mini-lesson should address an evaluation of learning that is objective and measurable, and directly assesses the students' achievement of the targeted academic standards. Every lesson should have the following structure at a minimum: objective (linked to academic standards), materials (include copies of all materials to teach lesson), procedure (a step-by-step description of the lesson from beginning to end), and assessment (a concrete, measurable way to assess the objective).

(3) Each mini-lesson should be a piece of the larger whole, not individual or unconnected lessons. That is, lessons later in the week should build on lessons from earlier in the week, and they should all reinforce and integrate skills from the prior lessons in the weekly sequence.

iv) Write a 1500-1750 word Practicum Reflection that includes the following:

(1) A synopsis of your observations in the reading classrooms, and how they influenced your Language Arts Unit Plan.

(2) A reflection on the Language Arts Unit after you taught it. What were its strengths and weaknesses? What would you change and why? What did you learn about teaching from your mentor teacher? Include this reflection with your Unit Plan.

(1) APA format is not required, but solid writing skill in APA style is expected.

(2) Ask the classroom teacher to complete the Classroom Teacher Evaluation Form. Include it, your Language Arts Unit Plan, and the Practicum Reflection as the Benchmark Assessment submission to the instructor. Attach the Practicum Placement Form and Observation Record.

I am afraid that I do not have models for any of these assignments. However, for the appropriate value I would be willing to write originals for you.
What would the cost be?
I only need the last paper done and i would need it done by wednesday, if that is possible. Just tell me what you think the value of the assignment would be.....

Hey Amber,

I was wondering if you would be able to help with the last assignment. It is due Wednesday night, but i would like to have it the sooner the better..... Please respond as soon as possible.....

Gina

Amber, please tell me you have a model paper for these? They are due next Wednesday....

In a 1250-1500 word essay, examine the national social studies standards and the social studies standards for the state in which you teach or plan to teach. Discuss and critique similarities and differences in the organization, themes, and content of the two documents. Provide specific evidence to support your rationale. Based on the readings of the text and the standards, define social studies and explain why social studies is multidisciplinary.

b) Use the GCU eLibrary to research a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles that can be used in support of your content.

c) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.

2) Web

a) Create a web (graphic organizer) that illustrates your understandings of and suggestions for elementary and middle school social studies instruction. Group and prioritize your ideas. Use arrows to indicate any interrelationships between categories. Include the following categories in your web:

i) Social studies and students

ii) Social studies knowledge

iii) Meaningful learning

iv) Add any categories of your own that you consider important.

Amber do you have a model for this? If not would you be interested in doing an original. I would need it for tomorrow afternoon....

In a 1,250-1,500 word essay, select a concept and its related performance objective(s) at your present (or future) grade level, from your state's social studies standards. Describe and justify the use of varied instructional strategies that could be used for each phase of the learning cycle to help students construct their understanding of this concept. Discuss potential effects of emphasizing student control in lesson activities for social studies learning, and suggest implications of student control for classroom management issues.

Using the assigned readings for this module, design a WebQuest that you might use in your classroom to combine the use of technology and content learning in a meaningful way. Design a WebQuest to answer each of the following questions and complete its subsequent activity:

a) Question1: What are the five themes of geography and how do they impact people's lives?

b) Activity 1: Create and describe at least one instructional activity based on a view of geography as the study of relationships within places, humans, and environments.

c) Question 2: Why should historical events and people be important to me?

d) Activity 2: Create and describe at least one instructional activity for your grade level that teaches children to think critically about historical events and people.

e) Question 3: What is economics and why should I care?

f) Activity 3: Create and describe at least one activity for teaching microeconomic or macroeconomic concepts in meaningful, authentic ways.

2) For each of the three activities be sure to include the activity's specific purpose, its rationale, the values and knowledge it conveys, and a proposed implementation process.

Writing Tutor: amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree replied 5 years ago
I am sorry, but I do not have a model paper for this assignment.
Thank you anyway...
No problem...please feel free to request me anytime!

Write an essay of 1,500-1,750 words that addresses the following issues and summarizes your observations:

(1) What is the importance of having standards in mathematics? How do standards improve mathematics instruction? Compare and contrast traditional mathematics programs versus constructivist-type programs in addressing the standards. What are some of the limitations of both types of programs? Use scholarly research to defend your rationale.

(2) What was the objective(s) of the lesson?

(3) What National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards were addressed?

(4) What is the importance of having standards in mathematics? How do standards improve mathematics instruction?

(5) What types of methods did you observe the teacher using? Give specific examples to support your observations?

(6) Did the teacher differentiate instruction within a diverse classroom? If so, how? If not, how might the teacher have differentiated the instruction in a diverse classroom?

(7) Was technology used in the instruction of the math lesson? If so, how was technology used? If not, how could technology be used in this math lesson?

(8) Did the teacher use any concrete or manipulative objects, and, if so, did the teacher use them effectively?

(9) How did the teacher assess learning in the classroom? Name the types of assessments used.

(10) What changes might you have made to the lesson?

ii) Include a copy of the lesson plan.

amberleapack
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree