Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Read the article from Review of Religious Research that applies…

Read the article from Review...
Read the article from Review of Religious Research that applies uses and gratifications concepts to viewers of religious television programming. Summarize the findings of the article and answer the following questions in a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword essay:what is your reaction?did the findings match what you would have predicted, or did they surprise you?why?
what is another specific type of programming that you think uses and gratifications research could be applied to? what would you expect the results of such a study to be?
finally, the article suggested that there was some "reactionary" usage of religious programming. can you think of another example of programming that some people may watch for reactionary reasons?
7/14/2010
jogann

Could you post the article to which the question refers? You can do so by uploading it to box.net or mediafire.com and providing me with the sharing URL.

Best regards,

Jo

Jo

I have also e-mailed the article to mediafire.com.

Thanks,

Roxie

Hi Roxie,

Please go to mediafire.com, click on "share," copy the "sharing URL" and paste it here in a message.

Best regards,

Jo

Hi Jo

I have pasted the url link.

Again thanks,

Roxie

http://www.mediafire.com/file/31t4tywo0wtdlmz/11062625.pdf

Hello Roxie,

I have tried that link several times and it states that the file is invalid or not available. Can you recheck it and provide me with the correct link?

Best regards,

Jo

Hi Jo,

I hope this link can help us.

Roxie

Jo

were you able to access th link?

Roxie

Hello Jo,
I think I finally go the link correct.
Roxie
http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=11062625&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Cut and Paste:
<A href="http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=11062625&site=ehost-live&scope=site">WHY DO PEOPLE WATCH RELIGIOUS TV?: A USES AND GRATIFICATIONS APPROACH

Hi Roxie,

I was able to get the link at Mediafire. I have the article now. When do you need to receive the draft?

Best regards,

Jo

Hi Jo,

Could I get the draft by Friday no later than Saturday?

Roxie

Hi Jo,

Could I get the draft by Friday evening or Saturday?

Roxie

Hi Roxie,

I can get this to you tomorrow.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Jo,

That will be perfect. Thank you so much!

Roxie

You're welcome, Roxie.

Hello Jo,

How is the draft coming?

Roxie

Hi Roxie,

I have about another 250 words to go, then proofreading, editing, and upload it for you.

Best regards,

Jo

Jo,

Thank you. You are the best I trust your judgement.

Roxie

Hello Roxie,

Here is the file: Religious TV

Please press "accept," so I will receive credit for having assisted you today. As always, I appreciate bonuses and positive feedback.

Best regards,

Jo

jogann

Jo

I wanted to leave feedback but I accidently hit reply before I could give one. But you are a gem. I just wanted to thank you so much for what you do.

Thanks again

Roxie

Thanks, Roxie,

I enjoyed helping you! If you need my assistance again, just put FOR EXPERT JOGANN in the first three words of your question and I will be sure to see it.

Best regards,

Jo