Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

FOR PROFESSOR! BONUS!!! For Tonight 19th!

bONUS!!! Need help please! Due...
bONUS!!! Need help please! Due by tonight the 19th by 11pm central please!! Here are the details! This assignment is not a paper but just a employee contract! It suppose to be an actual contract you would give someone.Deliverable Length:1-2 pages, 2references apa format <br />Details: <br />In supporting the call center there is a sophisticated systems network that handles, monitors and automatically responds to billing and shipping needs. The systems specialist that supports this network needs an equally skilled partner to join him to keep up with the work. You know this person will be expensive to hire and hard to find. When you find them you will want to make sure they stay with the company for a minimum of 3 years; you also want to protect the system they will be working on so it isn't taken to a competitor. You want to put in sufficient incentives to retain them for 3 years and you also need to include non-disclosure and non-compete clauses in the employment contract you know you will need to create for this person. <br /><br />Research employment contracts and develop a sample contract that will secure the person to the firm for 3 years. Restrict the length to 2 pages. <br /><br />Objective: <br />Identify the duties and right of the parties in an employment contract as well as the liabilities of each in the event of non-compliance. <br />Please note: a difference between employee contract and independent contract.
Relist: No answer yet.
Answered in 5 days by:
7/19/2010
HitG83
Hello

Please find help with this post in below file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u6exmpg1izb4rd0

I hope it helps you and meet your requirement. Thanks

Hi there!! I got this and I am SO SORRY but it is supposed to be an employee contract only. Just a contract that you write up that would be from the fake company called Putty SPorts and for the employee to sign. Its only for an employee and not an IC.

I have some references I was looking at that may help?!! So could you do that instead? I will pay some for this being it was a mistake but above I listed it to be a contract. i am so sorry! Hope this helps!!! I do thank you as this is such a big help and keeps me from getting a F if I get this in today!!!

Findlaw.com. (2010). Sample Independent Contractor/Consultant Agreement. Retrieved from http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/business-forms-contracts/business-forms-contracts-a-to- z/form1-36.html

ilrg.com. (2010). Independent Contractor Agreement. Retrieved from

http://www.ilrg.com/forms/indep-contractor.html

hello

ok, I would update it further soon. Thanks

Thank you so much!!!!!
Sorry to bug you but I wanted to check to see if u will have this shortly? It's due in 3 1/2 hours so just checking thank you!!!!!
Hi! I am attaching a word doc that has my friends paper she did for this that may help for you on this one. I hope you are still good to working this within the hour as it is due then and I cant seem to get to it with my big project due also then!! I really appreciate it!!! Here is the example of what is needed from the same class so same info is good but has to be rewritten. PAPER
Hello, I got this. I will post the edited response in about 1.5 hrs from now. I hope that is fine.
Yes that is the latest I can take it as I have to have it in by 11:30pm so the class can respond or she will block it. So it is 10:20pm now central thank you so much for doing this!!!
Please check this now

http://www.mediafire.com/?70kqdwb7kjn6jhm

Let me know if it ok now.
HitG83
It looks awesome! thanks, XXXXX XXXXX get this submitted and I will get right back on here.. thank you!! I am going to get this in now!!
Would you have time for another one in a couple days? I have another I need help with that is due Monday. I will send over if you have time! thanks! i wont send till tomorrow night. thanks!!!
yes, please post your question and let me know when you need help. Thanks
Hi Professor!!! Would you be available to write 4 paragraphs in the next 2 hours?? If I submit the question??? thanks!
plz post you question. I would let you know, if I can help you.
Thanks for offering I actually got it done but will post one tomorrow that I need help with by Monday if ok?
ok. Please post it, I would have a look. Thanks