Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze…

• Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word...
• Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze how neuro processes effect behavior and impact the field of biological psychology. Additionally, be sure to address the following items in your analysis:

o Describe the role of postsynaptic potentials (excitatory and inhibitory), synaptic transmission, and receptors in producing and regulating behavior.
o Describe the primary neurotransmitters and their role in brain function and behavior.

• Include at least two references in your paper from scholarly, peer-reviewed sources.
Relist: No answer yet.
Answered in 2 days by:
7/16/2010
user2010VT

Greetings this is an information request:

1. what is your outside deadline for delivery of the paper to you?

2 Do you have specific references or can the writer choose any that are peer reviewed?

Thank you,

Prof K.

I actually need it today to turn in. I originally posted it a couple of days ago and was under the impression someone was handling it. You are free to use any references you choose. I trust your sources. Thank you!

Yes I can do it today. What is your posting deadline?

I could deliver this by 6 PM if that is OK w/ you.

Prof K.

6pm is perfect! Thank you so much!

I'll have to keep working on this during the evening and

post it here when I am finished tonight.

It's taking a bit longer than I thought, thank you.

Prof K.

Ok.
I haven't received it yet, will you be done this morning?

Yes! Posting this soon!!

Prof K.

Ok
Thank you so much Laura. Your help is well appreciated.

I am working on this just to let you know it is coming along well with lots of peer-reviewed APA citations!

I'll post when done - This is my exclusive project until finished today.

Prof K.

That is so nice of you Laura. I only wish i could have got you earlier.

Here is your ANSWER:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0vm5fc4pkqfs30k

This is an original essay that I wrote for your assignment.

I wrote this over the past few days, it took awhile!

About 3 hours of research and 2 hours of writing.

Experts are appreciative of bonuses if the customer feels that

the product is worth it!

All best, XXXXX XXXXX askf or me again anytime you can put

"For Prof. K" in the title along with your assignment topic.

It has been a pleasure to work on this for you.

Prof K.

Edited by Laura K on 7/17/2010 at 8:42 PM EST
user2010VT

I noticed this was also posted a 2nd time, I wanted to just let you know

it is finished and your Answer is posted. I'm not sure if you had tried

to re-open with a 2nd listing? It is done.

All best,

Prof K.

Thank you so much Laura. I'm not sure how to tip you, but i still have some money left on my balance so just show me and you can tip yourself the 20 dollars i have remaining on my account. Also, i will most definately use you for future projects. Take care!

Hi, thanks so much, I'm not sure if you meant the additional amount or if

it was the amount you have paid ($15 bonus).

If there is an additional amount you can ask the Moderator to help you to

pay that.

Thank so much and it was a pleasure to work on this with you!

Sincerely,

Prof K.

Laura, let me know if you have received your payment. It should be a total of 50 dollars. The 35 initially, and an additional 15.

Yes it was submitted, thank you!

We receive a portion of that, and JA receives some.

Thanks!

Prof K.

Laura, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you will know by name from this point on. Please disregard my USERNAME, a friend of mine set this up for me and figured it would be funny to put this on here. I am looking forward to working with you on future assignments.

Andrew, that made me smile!

No worries and I'll address you as Andrew and not as l******b****

Cool

All best, XXXXX XXXXX pleasure!

Prof K. - Laura

Hey laura, i need to catch up on one more assignment in this class, can you help me out? If so, i will send you the info, and post more money on my account.

Hi yes, just let me know due date - if it is not due tomorrow (I'm already booked

for Weds.) then we're good to go!

If you want to put "For Prof K" in the title I'll be sure to see it.

All best,

Prof K. - Laura

I did. Will you be able to find it? I made sure i put for Prof. K. Let me know.