Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Any expert Is it possible to have an answer this evening…

Any expert: Is it possible...
Any expert: Is it possible to have an answer this evening?
Utilize the assigned readings for this module to peruse samples of integrated lessons using technology.

2) Write a 750-1,000 word summary and rationale, drafting how technology would be used to facilitate and enhance instruction in the classroom in your Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (Benchmark Assessment), which is due in Module 7.

a) Explain what the possible pros and cons might be in using technology to facilitate learning.

b) Discuss the differences between wired and wireless classrooms.

c) Support your rationale with evidence from the required readings and three to five peer-reviewed articles from the GCU e-Library.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/12/2010
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
HiCustomer

A moderator should be sending you a suggested value for an assignment of this size. Please let me know when you have heard from them.

I have extensive experience in writing assignments regarding technology in the classroom and I can have this to you by this evening. Do you need this by a specific time this evening? Also, are there specific resources that you are expected to use and is it required to be in APA format?

Talk to you soon!
Hi Amber, yes we are using APA style. I haven't heard from the moderator. Do you know what value was being suggested? Let me know. I am online now.
I can go another $10 if that's ok.
Hi Amber, ordinarily that would be fine but just got my brother married off this past weekend. Let me know.
I am working on this for you now.

Talk to you soon!

HiCustomer

Here is the link to your answer.

Click Here

While in the past I have been able to disable the link to your answers to protect your privacy, the experts have just been informed that we are no longer able to do so. Therefore, in order for your to protect your privacy, you will need to request that this post be locked in your response. Then after you accept, I can send an email to the moderator requesting that they lock your post. This will prevent anyone from accessing this post in the future including me and you.

Just let me know...

amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks Amber!! Where do I request closing this post? Also, my daughter has money, about $38, left on her account but is ot going to use it. Is this transferrable? If so, I can post another question on tomorrow. I will be back on in about an hour to view you answer. Again, thanks!!!!!

I am not sure if the money is transferable or not. You will have to email a moderator at [email protected] to ask them. However, if you tell me that you would like this locked then I can take care of that part for you.

Thanks!

Hi Amber, the originality was high. Is there any way to get this lowered?

I am not sure what you mean...The work is original if that is what you are asking. I have cited the resources using APA guidelines and included the references as well so you should be okay.

I didn't notice that 2 of the websites in the references said "error". I will copy and paste what mean and thank you for your response. Here it is:

References

Andrew, T. (2008). Implementing Effective Classroom Internet Safety. Retrieved on

July 12, 2010, from Web site: Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.

Fielding, R. (1999). Wired Versus Wireless: Technology in School Computer Networks.

Retrieved on July 12, 2010, from Website: Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.

K. Moore-Kneas & B. Perry. (2009). Using Technology in the Early Childhood

Classroom. Retrieved on July 12, 2010, from Scholastic Incorporated Teacher Resources Web site: http://teacher.scholastic.com/professional/bruceperry%20/using_technology.htm

This may be the problem. Anyway, let me know if I am able to transfer or use the thanamount on my daughter's account she doesn't plan on using it.

Thanks again!

<p>Hi Amber! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! I have some assignments to catch up on, are you available? I can post tonight. Enjoy the holidays and I will check in tomorrow. Oh well, here is the assignment: ) Administrator and Teacher Interview (Due in Module 4) </p><p>i) Make arrangements to interview both an administrator and a teacher. Utilize the questions below in the interview and record their responses:</p><p>(1) Why did you choose to go into education as a career?</p><p>(2) Would you recommend the education profession to others? Why or why not?</p><p>(3) Are there any other teachers in your family? If so, who? </p><p>(4) What is your highest level of education?</p><p>(5) How long have you been an educator? </p><p>(6) What is your greatest challenge as an educator?</p><p>(7) How do you balance the demands of your profession with the political realities of the education system?</p><p>(8) Do you live in the community that you work in? If yes, do you believe that it is important for educators to live in the community in which they work? Why or why not?</p><p>(9) Who was your greatest educational influence?</p><p>(10) What is the greatest benefit of being an educator?</p><p>ii) Write an essay of 500-750 words that compares and contrasts their responses. What things did they have in common? What things stood in stark contrast? What did you learn about being an <em>insider</em> in the education profession? Based on their responses, are you more likely or less likely to become a teacher? Why?</p><p>iii) Include your documentation of the interviews.</p><p>iv) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines</p>
HiCustomer

Please let me know the details of your assignments and I will be happy to assist.

Hope you had a great Christmas as well...Talk to you soon!
Hi amber, i posted another question today. let me know when to expect the response if you can help me. sunday is the deadline. don't worry about the other one. i may have another question to post by the end of the day. Thanks!!!