Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

For Jane T - Here is another project, please let me know if…

For Jane T - Here...
For Jane T - Here is another project, please let me know if would be able to work on it.

I need it by July 17th.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nz3mnmvz5ud/ForJaneT_RP.zip

Thanks
7/11/2010
Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree

DearCustomer

When we have worked together previously, I have uploaded files to mediafire and then disabled the link after you have downloaded the file. JustAnswer now has prohibited this practice. They now indicate that all answers posted must not be deleted. This means that all answers on JA will be accessible to anyone on the Internet at any time before or after you obtain your answer.

I wanted to be sure you knew this so that if you need help in the future you understand this is the situation. If there is anything that is confidential in such files then that too, will be available to anyone on the web.

Do you still want me to post this answer for you here?

Yes please.

Okay, it will then be open to anyone.

Ok, thats fine.

BTW, who do I address my dissatisfaction with this new policy. This will push a bunch of the JA customers to other sites.

Not a very smart business move IMHO.

DearCustomer

You can contact JA at [email protected] , you can also ask them if there is anything you can do to protect anything posted on your questions or that may help you.

keeping this alive
This request was closed, just making sure you are still working on this.

Yes, I am.

Thank you.

Please verify - this appears to be MLA format, is this the format?

Edited by Jane T (LLC) on 7/15/2010 at 8:23 PM EST
Yes, MLA is fine.

DearCustomer

Here is your answer.

It has been formated for you and includes review notes.

Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree

Great job, Thanks.

Bonus included.

BTW, do you have an account with Liveperson dot com?

No,

I had not heard of that.

Its another service similar to JA, if you get an account let me know. :)

Hey,

I wish you well. JA does not permit that. If you need future help at JA, you may want to ask JA if there is anything you can do to keep your information/answers more private by asking them at [email protected].

Edited by Jane T (LLC) on 7/19/2010 at 8:06 PM EST

As I really enjoy working with you, I will see if I can make it work. :)

I have added another project . Please let me know if you will be able to complete it.

Thanks

Thank you so much, that is very kind of you. I really do encourage you to contact JA about privacy and question security so that they can discuss it with you.

HiCustomer

As you had discussed your disatisfaction with this policy and privacy I have learned that I can tell you the following about it. The question pages on JustAnswer are not confidential, and JustAnswer does not give any guarantee of privacy. However, customer service will be happy to lock their page after the accept, and they need only post on the page their desire to have this done, or they can email [email protected] to have that done for them. Does this help you in the future?