Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Arguments for Gods Existence i) Write a 750-1,000 word

Arguments for God's Existence i)...
Arguments for God's Existence

i) Write a 750-1,000 word essay comparing and contrasting the views of Plotinus and Aquinas on the existence and nature of God. How do these views affect their ethical worldview and how does Augustine's worldview coincide or differ with those of Plotinus and Aquinas?

*****CHeck out this website if you like*****
ii) The assignment will be graded as follows:

(1) Does the essay clearly address the topic?

(2) Has the author expressed the ideas clearly?

(3) Does the essay contain good reasoning?

iii) Your final grade on the assignment will be determined by how well you articulate and defend your position, not simply by the position you take.
7/9/2010
user2010VT

Hi, yes, I am going to do this assignment for you per our discussion in the other

assignment area.

Thank you! I'll post here if any questions while finishing this.

Prof. K.

Laura

Please add 2 references.

Thanks a bunch

Hi there,

OK! I'll be sure to include 2 references!

Good night!

All best,

Prof. K.

I'll be posting the ANSWER later this afternoon.

I'm working on it now.

All best,

Prof K.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Here is your Answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cjnjczqmnmu

All best, XXXXX XXXXX me know when downloaded and I'll then delete the file.

It was a pleasure to work on this *complex* philosophical assignment!!

Cool

Wow! - fun!!

Sincerely,

Prof K.

user2010VT

Hi - I'll be back online again tonight, I'm offline now for about 2 hours.

All best,

Prof K.

Laura

I have asked a new question to you to in another thread? Can you read it and advise if you can help. I appreciate everything.

Customer/p>

Laura

Can you help me with another assignment that is due Sunday, July 25th. I know your plate is full, but I would really appreciate it. I will post it in a new thread. Please advise

Customer/p>

Hi, I am back in 'work mode' next week, I had to take a few days off this

week to deal with a medical issue.

So, I'll be able to take on assignments next week, my apologies I did not

see your earlier request on 2nd assignment.

I'll be taking assignments again next week.

I hope you have a nice weekend!

All best,

Prof K.

Laura I need your help!!!! I didn't know that this assignment was due last Sunday and I am swamped with all kind of assignments. I need this no later than Thursday, Aug 5th.If you agree to helping me, I will ask the question in a new thread. Please reply ASAP!!!

•a) Issues in Multicultural Education (Benchmark Assessment)

• i) Explore local issues in your community that affect the education of diverse students. Possible issues may include but are not limited to inequities among districts in your area in regards XXXXX XXXXX materials, quality of school programs, funding for cultural enrichment activities, etc.
  • ii) Research an issue described above and analyze possible solutions.
  • iii) Develop a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword plan of action to solve the chosen issue, including the following:
  • (1) A statement of the problem.
  • (2) Who is involved:
  • (a) As part of the problem?
  • (b) As part of the solution?
  • (3) What is the proposed solution?
  • (4) What will be needed to implement the solution (e.g., money, time, manpower, materials, etc.)?
  • (5) What is the projected timeline to implement the solution?
  • (6) What is the expected outcome?

I need 3 to 5 refences to support my content

Yes I can do this.

All best,

Prof K.