Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Looking for a research paper outline for a graduate level nonprofit…

Looking for a research paper...
Looking for a research paper outline for a graduate level nonprofit marketing class. The following is what I have to go off of so far:

My Topic Statement:

I would like to write on the Shriners Hospital. The hospitals have been around since 1922 and provide free orthopedic and burn care for children under the age of 18 and no cost to the patient or their families.

Instructor’s Comments:

Give some thought to the specific focus you want your paper to take. The Shriners have a well-funded marketing budget and well-planned and implemented strategies...so you'll want a clear focus for your paper that helps you demonstrate your understanding of the course materials and readings and contributes in a meaningful way to their marketing/communications efforts. This could be a very interesting paper.

Topics discussed in class up until now:

Marketing Audits

Communication Plans vs. Marketing Plans

Optional Information: Level/Year: First Year Grad Student Subject: Nonprofit Marketing
7/8/2010
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Dear Lynn,

It's good to hear from you again. Thank you for requesting me.

Could you please tell me how many words this report needs to be and when it is due?

Speak to you soon,

Edited by Dr. Steve on 7/8/2010 at 11:27 PM EST

There is no word limit.. it is just an outline for a paper. I am sure whatever you come up with will be great! Thanks so much! Just let me know the soonest you can have it done.

Lynn

I will research the subject over the next few days and likely prepare the report over the weekend: If that meets with your schedule?
Do you think you could have it done by Friday night or Sat.? Sorry for the short notice.
Would Saturday evening on or before 9 pm Pacific Standard Time be acceptable?

If not, let me know what time Saturday you need the paper and I will have it ready for you.

Speak to you soon,

Edited by Dr. Steve on 7/8/2010 at 11:57 PM EST
That sounds fine..Thanks again for your help.

Dear Lynn,

I believe you will find the report is quite excellently done.

To download your report please CLICK HERE

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree

Dear Lynn:

When you post the next question you can CLICK HERE to contact me directly. It is also a good idea to attach the words “For Dr. Steve only” to the front of the question if you want to be sure to reach me.

All the best,

Edited by Dr. Steve on 7/13/2010 at 4:47 PM EST