Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

for PROF K. Continuum of Care Paper - Select a component…

for PROF K. Continuum of Care...
for PROF K.

Continuum of Care Paper - Select a component of the U.S. health care delivery system continuum. Examples include long term care, home care, in-patient care, out-patient care, mental health care, occupational health, school health, etc. Prepare a 1,400-1,800 word paper in APA format describing the health care delivery component’s role in providing services and how it contributes to or lacks contribution to the overall management of health care resources. Include its role in transitioning patients from one level to another level of care in the health care continuum. At least two references are required.
Include the following information:
a. Services provided and how these fit in the continuum of care
b. How does the entity contribute or not contribute to the overall management of health care resources?
c. Examine the future trends of health care and discuss how these services will be impacted or need to change to meet these future trends.
7/8/2010
user2010VT

Hi, yes, I can work on this.

Let me know your due date.

Thank you,

Prof K.

Due Date Monday 12 at midnite!!! :O) can you?

Yes, I can do that.

I'll work on this over the weekend and post

earlier on Monday prior to your deadline.

If I have questions while working I'll post them here for you.

All best,

Prof K.

thanks! you are the best!!!

Cool

Prof. K.

thanks!

Hello Prof. K ...just checking with you...and see how everything is going with the paper? ttys!

Hi, I will post your paper for you today so that you can

look it over before your deadline tonight.

I'll post it this afternoon.

All best,

Prof K.

Thank you very much!
Hello! I just wanted to know at what time you were going to post it...since i dont want to be late again....its 7:22pm eastern time right now....Please let me know ASAP!!

Hi there- I am working on this now and should be able to post by about 10 PM.

I won't cut it too close to midnight!! Promise!!

All best,

Prof. K.

PS double-checking you are using Eastern Standard Time so it is

midnight EST as your deadline for submission, and I'll post by 10 PM

to get it to you 2 hours in advance. Can you confirm if this is OK?

All best,

Prof K.

this is ok!!! thanksss!!!!! GOD BLESS YOIU!!! I HAVE BENN READING A LOT TOO...ITS JUST HARD TO DO IN PAIN....BUT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH~

Thanks for confirming and I hope you feel much better very soon!!

I'll post here when finished.

All best,

Prof K.

Hello!!! Im here. Its 10:27pmUndecided

Hi- almost ready to post- my apol. my computer went offline and I had

to do a "System Restore" for the past 20 min!! Ag!

Finishing the proofing then will post. Hanging in there!!!

Fast proofing going on now!!

Prof K.

ANSWER: http://www.mediafire.com/?vmeyi0nind0

This is an original essay written to fulfill your assignment.

Let me know if any questions - I'll be online on and off for the next half hour

at least, and again in the morning.

All best,

Prof K.

user2010VT

Please note in last paragraph of the essay, the citation (U.S. Society Census and Statistics, 2010) should be typed directly after the end of the quotation, which

ends with the words

"reached 35.3 years in 2000, the highest it has ever been."

The citation should go directly after that sentence therefore should read:

"reached 35.3 years in 2000, the highest it has ever been." (U.S. Society Census and Statistics, 2010)

=====

Let me know if you want me to re-upload the file and fix that to add the

citation.

All best,

Prof. K.

THANK YOUUUU!!!!! VERY MUCH!!!! YOU SAVED ME FROM DROPPING OFF MY CLASS...THANKS!!!

You are quite welcome!

It was a pleasure to work on this with you, and a very interesting assignment!

If you need work in the future and want to request my services you can

put "For Prof. K" along with your topic, and I'll make sure to reply.

I hope all goes well and I'm delighted to have worked on this.

Sending a wave!

Cool

*Thank you!*

Sincerely,

Prof. K.

Thank you!!! I will in a future!!! thanks very much!!!
You can take it from there...I have succesfully download it,,,thanks!

JA Experts are not longer allowed to delete the Answer file (as of last week,

new rule!)

You can ask the Moderator your Customer options regarding the Answer and

the Assignment and they will guide you.

Thank you!

Have a good rest of your evening!!

All best,

Prof K.

Edited by Laura K on 7/13/2010 at 4:09 AM EST

prof k....i have posted a paper about diseases 4 days ago...and i havent hea any response can you help me.,....i am willing to give a very good tip!!!! this is asap thing!!!

HELPPP!!!!

prof k! Can you help me ASAP!
s