Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Resource Worksheet Four. Complete Worksheet Four

Resource: Worksheet Four. ·...
Resource: Worksheet Four.

· Complete Worksheet Four by placing an “X” in the appropriate column based on your personal response.

· Review the results of the report “View of Religious similarities and differences” at http://pewforum.org/docs/?DocID=436

· Compare the results of your survey with the results of the report and/or other websites if desired.

· Write a 350- to 500-word summary of your research findings that address the following questions:

o How are your survey results similar? How are they different?

o How do you think an average American’s perceptions of groups are created?

o What proposals can you recommend to assure an accurate portrayal of different groups?
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/7/2010
KitKat1010
KitKat1010, Master's Degree

Hello! My name isXXXXX and I'm a certified English teacher. I'd be happy to help you with any writing, editing, and homework needs.

Would you be able to post the worksheet so I can take a look?

Sure but im going to post it tonight is that ok with you?
That's just fine :-)
Im having some trouble to download the worksheet but i will post it tonight?

Worksheet

http://www.mediafire.com/?zgnztlnkgd2

Can you let me know if you got it right please

If you can make the file set to public, I'll be able to open it. Thanks!

I was able to access the file, thanks! When is your deadline?

tomorrow night
Okay, I'll have this for you by tomorrow. Thanks!

Hi there. I have the worksheet and paragraph for you. To access the worksheet, visit this website:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmkm3yyjxng

Best of luck with this assignment!

KitKat1010
KitKat1010, Master's Degree
HI thanks for your help but i have a question why the worksheet is empty i dont see the answer for each block and i dont see the paragraphs
Hi again. I just opened the file and realized that you are right. I think I must have sent you the wrong file. I'll re-send in a minute.
ok thank you

I am sorry about that. Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzej1nyrim4

This should be the correct version.

Is ok dont worry thank you very much for your help
You're very welcome. Smile
Hi I was wondering if you can help me out with a assignment that is due sunday?
Hi there, thanks for writing. If you tell me a little about the assignment, I'll let you know if I can help. Thanks!

Well there's two parts so you will have to choose which you would like to do

• Choose to conduct either Part A or Part B for this assignment.

Part A

• Resource: Ch. 10 of Visualizing Environmental Science
  • View the Declining Fish Stock VLR located under the Week Six Materials section of your student Web page.
  • Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that includes the following:

o A brief description of the water resource problem in the video and how it originated

o A management and sustainment plan you think will benefit both sides of the issue

o How your plan will be viewed, both negatively and positively, by the environmentalists and the fishermen

o Other problems, besides declining fish stock, that result from fishermen's techniques for catching fish

o How your plan affects the community

o Consider issues relating to jobs, resources, and lifestyles. Explain your answers.

• Use Appendix F as a guide when developing your sustainment plan.
  • Include a minimum of two outside references.
  • Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
  • Post your paper as an attachment.

Part B

• Review Ch. 11, Figure 11.12 and choose one of the ocean water resource issues pictured, or choose a freshwater resource issue from the following list:

o Flooding

o Aquifer Depletion

o Overdrawing surface water

o Saltwater intrusion and salinization

o Water Pollution

o Eutrophication

o A brief description of your selected water resource issue and how it originated

o A management and sustainment plan you think will alleviate the problem

o Any opposing views of the issue

o Other water or land resource problems that might result from your issue, such as nonpoint source pollution contributes to eutrophication in freshwater resources, or the destruction of coastal estuaries impacts marine life and ocean resources

o Explain your answers.

o Any challenges, limitations, or implications of your plan

o How your plan affects the community

Thank you so much for requesting me, but I will be out of town starting tomorrow and won't be able to answer your question in a timely manner. I'm going to opt out so that another expert can help. Best of luck!

Hi I have a big emergency i was waiting my answer since yesterday night from a expert but she never post it and i need help soon can you please help me with this question is due tonight please say yes Cry

Write a 700- word paper that includes the following: o A brief description of the water resource problem in the video and how it originated o A management and sustainment plan you think will benefit both sides of the issue o How your plan will be viewed, both negatively and positively, by the environmentalists and the fishermen o Other problems, besides declining fish stock, that result from fishermen's techniques for catching fish o How your plan affects the community o Consider issues relating to jobs, resources, and lifestyles. Explain your answers. Use Appendix F as a guide when developing your sustainment plan. Include a minimum of two outside references. Format your paper according to APA guidelines
Edit