Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

In this assignment, use the information from the previous un…

In this assignment, use the...
In this assignment, use the information from the previous unit's Individual Project to create an expanded worksheet with a summary area and a chart showing this summary area.

1.Open your old Unit 4 IP assignment, and save it as "Expense Report 3" in your working folder on your computer.
2.In this exercise, you are going to create a chart showing the expenses in the categories listed below. You first need to calculate the data in a summary section of your spreadsheet. The data in the summary section will be used to create the chart.
a.First, in cells O16–O21, enter the following labels (headers): "Summary," "Travel," "Meals," "Entertain," "Phone," and "Other."
b.Cells P17–P21 will hold the data you will calculate to get the total expense for each category. For example, if you went on a business trip, you would need to enter the amount you spent on travel in one cell, the amount you spent on meals in another cell, and so on. Then, you would use the Sum function to get a total of your expenses for the trip. Put the totals for each category next to the labels you have created. These formulas go in cells P17–P21.
c.For Travel, include expenses for Ground, Air, Lodging, and Mileage $. Be sure to only include dollars in your formula.
d.For Meals, include expenses for Brkfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
e.Do the same for Meals, Entertain, and Other. If a category does not require the addition of one or more totals, do not use Sum or any other built-in functions.
7/6/2010
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
For doing this assignment old Unit 4 IP assignment is required. can you please upload old Unit 4 IP assignment?
Thanks. I will do it. When you want it?
Please download your answer Here

Please rename the file as per requirement.
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
I can not download my answer something is wrong. THANK YOU!
1-2 Pages Details: The World Bank is currently advising newly industrialized countries on how to encourage growth and they have asked for your help. •Using the Internet, library and/or other resources, research and briefly explain 2-3 methods currently being used to encourage economic growth for the typical firm in Hong Kong and for the typical firm in Singapore. •Which of these methods of encouraging growth would you suggest for the typical company in Hong Kong and Singapore? •Explain the rationale for your choice. This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
Its opening.
Here is the link

If you can not open by clicking on link, copy paste following URL in browser's address bar:

http://www.adrive.com/public/084cfa734683f1219d5fd15e0d02122021fc075c1360d854cbcf0f4a9dd441c2.html

Can you help me with the world bank question.THANK YOU!

I can open up the link. THANK YOU!

I will do worldbank question and post the answer today or tomorrow.
THANK YOU!
Please download your answer Here
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
1 chart & 2-3 paragraphs
Details:

You want to be part of the Green Revolution and are looking to find ways to reduce your energy use. But first, you must know what your energy use is.

1. Make and save a chart in a Microsoft Word or Excel file to keep track of your energy use for 2 days this week. Include the following:
    • What types of energy/fuel did you use (including any alternative sources of energy)
    • What was the purpose of the energy/fuel use (heating/cooling, recreational, etc.)?
  2. Save your chart, and present it with 2-3 paragraphs containing the following information.
    • Which primary energy source does your electric company generate electricity (coal, nuclear, etc.)? How did you find out?
    • What changes could you make to decrease your energy use?
    • What changes could you make to increase your energy efficiency?
    • What do you think would change if your heating oil or coal supply came from Russia?
  3. What environmental law, currently up for debate before a state or federal government, do you support and why?
Thank you. In order to answer this question, I need some information and clarification:
1)2-3 paragraph total or each question?
2) Which primary energy source does your electric company generate electricity ? Here I need the name of electric company. Rest information I will find out.
3) When is your due date?

YES!

AMEREN CIPS

It is due Today or Tommorow. THANK YOU!

Thank you. will try to post answer today only.
THANK YOU!
<p>As an employee of the World Bank, you have been asked to research 1 economic concern in an Asian country and write a report on your findings. </p><ul><li>Select an Asian country to research.</li><li>Select one of the following economic concerns to research: <ul><li>quantities of specific goods and services</li><li><em>Gross Domestic Product</em> (<em>GDP</em>)</li><li>unemployment</li><li>inflation</li></ul></li><li>Research data sets for the 1 economic concern within the Asian country that you have chosen.</li><li>In a 3-4 page report, answer the following questions: <ul><li>What are 2-3 relationships between the economic concern you selected and that specific country's economy?</li><li>What trends do you see in the data sets? </li><li>Support your assertions of the trends with statistical evidence.</li><li>Cite all of your sources correctly and include a reference list, both in APA style. </li></ul></li></ul>
I am sorry, I will not be able to answer this question.

Edited by getsetgo on 7/10/2010 at 7:43 AM EST
3-5 paragraphs
Details:You have been tasked to brief the firm's finance team on an aspect of international finance and then to lead a discussion with the team.
This briefing is particularly important because of the global financial crisis that began in 2007.

The briefing is needed to provide more foundation for the finance team because they are not well versed in the international aspects of finance.

Provide a briefing that addresses the following:

• Describe when and why central banks buy either their own currency or the currency of another nation in an effort to control exchange rates.
  • What did the central banks do to stabilize the financial systems in 2007-2009?
  • In an effort to stabilize the financial system how much money, in U.S. dollar equivalent and as a percentage of the country's GDP, did the European Central Bank, Bank of England, Bank of China, and the Federal Reserve put into the economy in 2008 and 2009?
  • How well did each country's efforts work at stabilizing the economy?
  • What appears to be the major constraint that the central banks used to determine the limits of the monetary injections into the economy? Did the United States use the same or different criteria?
  • To what extent to do you agree/disagree with the actions of the central banks during this time?
Regrading last question, when is the due date?

Can you have this for me today thank you!

My final grade will be giving to me on 7/15/10

ok. starting working on it. Will post the answer today
Please download your answer Here
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
I allready accept the button. THANK YOU!
2-3 pages Points Possible: 100 Due Date: 8/29/2010 11:59:59 PM Consider the following scenario: You are the recruiting manager for a new organization that is working on recruiting a manager for the services division. The vice president of the services division stresses to you, "This is a new department that requires a good manager who has the following skills: conceptual, communication, effectiveness, and interpersonal. I need someone who is experienced in planning, organizing, leading, and controlling a new service department to provide excellent customer service." Based on her comments/expectations and your knowledge of management functions, behaviors, and skills, draft a 2-3 page document on the following: •A description of the types of characteristics and experience that you will look for in the candidate. Be specific and include the various management functions and roles that this individual must have experience with as well as the skills he or she must possess to be effective in the specific role of a manager for a new department within the service division. Make sure your description is not a job specification (tactical candidate requirements) list. •List 5-10 questions that will determine if this candidate can take charge, organize things, and get people motivated and working again in a service department. These should give you insight into why the candidate can fulfill the requirements outlined by the vice president of services. Be sure to explain what information you are looking for with your questions (i.e. temperament, interpersonal skills, etc.) Remember to use the library or other credible resources to support your argument. Be sure to cite your sources using the correct standard of APA.