Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Discuss American Imperialism in the Nineteenth Century. Why…

Customer Question
Discuss American Imperialism in the...
Discuss American Imperialism in the Nineteenth Century. Why was this policy adopted? How was it rationalized? Discuss the major events of this time. What countries of the world did the United States become involved in due to this policy? While Imperialism was popular, not everyone agreed with it. Read about the American Anti-Imperialist League at http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1899antiimp.html. What was their view of Imperialism? Discuss the outcome of this foreign policy going into the Twentieth Century.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
7/6/2010
Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago
user2010VT

Hi, how long does this paper have to be?

If it can be posted later in the day tomorrow I would have the time.

Prof. K.

Hi Prof. K,

Thank you for your answer.

The paper is 3 pages long. The due day is tomorrow Tuesday July 6th at midnight ET. Well the problem is that I will be penalized with 10% for every day I am late. Sorry!!

Is it enough time for you? I just need a short Introduction, a short conclusion, references and the body of the paper is to answer all the question and complete each answers with one example.

Thank you , I really appreciate all your help.,

<p>Professor Laura K, </p><p>Yes I it can be postedt tomorrow Tuesday at midnight ET. Can you please do it for me? I really appreciate it.</p><p>I will wait for your answer,</p><p>Thank you</p><p>Maria </p>
Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

Hello, yes, I can work on this for you.

Prof. K.

Thank you so much,

I appreciate it a lot. The due date is Tuesday, July 6 at midhnight ET.

If you need any more information, please let me know,

Thank you

Regards,

Maria

Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

OK. I'll let you know this eve. if any questions.

Prof K.

Professor Laura K.

As it is midnight , I would like to kindly ask you if my essay is nearly ready, or if you need some more minutes

Thank you for your help

Maria

Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi- I am posting it now for you:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i21gnizhzdm

Let me know you've received it.

Thank you. Prof K.

user2010VT
Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

Please note I am reformatting a bit to indent the quoted paragraphs, I will re-post

the ANSWER with a proofed formatting in about 5 minutes here.

Thank you

Prof K

Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

Here is the reformatted and updated ANSWER with a stronger 'conclusion.'

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzqgz3zmlmj

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to get this to you for as close to midnight as I could.

I hope you find that the length is appropriate, and please let me know

you have downloaded the file.

All best,

Prof. K.

Dear Professor Laura K,

Thank you so much. It is really good , I am very happy with your work. .I kindly would like to ask you if you can add a short conclusion please

Thank you

Regards

Maria

Dear Professor Laura K

I would like to ask you if you cn add a short conclusion ,

Thank you

Regards,

MAria

Thank you so much Professor Laura K . I really appteciate your great help.

I will look for you the next time a need a paper.

Kind regards,

Maria

Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

Good morning Maria, do you want me to go ahead and add a conclusion?

I had revised and added the "updated" essay which I see you have viewed.

If you still want a different 'conclusion' just let me know-- thanks.

I'll check back here again this morning.

All best,

Prof. K.

Dear Professor Laura K,

Thank you so much, I just added a short conclusion and posted it.

Thank you for your messages, your kindness and wonderful help.

Yes I will contact you soon for another essay. I am more than happy with your work,

Kind regards,

Maria