Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Organizational Analysis Paper - Select one public sector not-for-profit…

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!! I REALLY...
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!! I REALLY NEED IT AS SOOS AS POSSIBLE..HAD AN EMERGENCY AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO ANYTHING! :o(

Organizational Analysis Paper - Select one public sector not-for-profit health agency within the United States health care system. Prepare a 1,050-1,400 word paper in APA format describing the type of health organization: government, quasi-government, or voluntary. Examples include the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Indian Health Service, Quality Improvement Organizations (QIO), the American Heart Association, and teaching hospitals. Explain the agency's function and responsibilities. Identify at least three stakeholders impacted by this component and how they are affected. At least two references are required.
7/6/2010
user2010VT

I could deliver this to you on Wednesday, let me know if that works for you.

Prof. K.

YES!!! THAT WILL BE GREAT!!! I WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT TIP!..THANKS!!! DOES IT NEED TO BE REWORDED...I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME :o)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU STILL GOING TO HELP ME!!! :o(

Yes, I can give this to you tomorrow (Weds.)

This will be an original essay written by me for your assignment.

Prof. K.

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I HAVE BENN VERY SICK!! :o( THANK YOU!!!

I am finishing this and will be posting it for you later today.

Sincerely,

Prof. K.

Edited by Laura K on 7/7/2010 at 12:56 PM EST
ok thanks!

Please note this will end up posted tonight.

Prof K.

Hi!.

Tonight for sure? I just really need to know since I do not want to have to fugure it out.

i am on eastern time what about you?

Undecided

FrownHello!!!

It is almost 11 at night...and im waiting here..all night! Are you going to be able to help me???? PLEASE let me know ASAP!

OMG ???? :o(

Hi, I was bounced offline earlier and could not get back online.

I'm at a cafe to send you this message, in the morning I'll

either go to library or elsewhere to be able to get back online for you.

I'll get this to you SOMEHOW in the A.M.

Prof K.

Online again- posting this morning so you'll be OK.

Prof K.

Hi- before handing this in to you I want to clarify the 'stakeholders' do you mean

people who would make use of the services of the organization, or who are

in some fashion financial directors of the institution or 'control' the institutional

policy such as board members? Please clarify the 'stakeholders,' thanks.

This is moving forward quickly.

Prof K.

Here is your ANSWER:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywbmhknlgo2

Click to download the file.

Please let me know when you've accessed the file.

Then I will delete it so that only you can use it.

This is an original essay that I have written for your assignment.

All best,

Prof K.

user2010VT
ok!~ i did already! :O) you can take it off that page! :O)
THANK YOU!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU TAKE IT OFF THAT PAGE. I JUST DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE DOWNLOADING IT :o)

I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH ANOTHER PAPER?

Great, I have deleted it.

All best,

Prof K.

Yes, I am delighted to help you with another paper.

If you want to post a new 'assignment,' just put in the heading

'For Prof. K.' and then the subject etc. and I will make sure to reply

and let you know that I've seen the assignment.

When is it due, size, etc. - please include this info when you post the

new assignment area.

Thanks,

Prof. K.

great!!! thanks!!! i just have been very sick with a sinus infection! :O(
ok..i did already! under health . thanks!
LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS U CAN! :o)

Great - I posted a note in the new assignment area and I'll now

switch over to discuss that assignment in the new forum.

Thanks!

Prof K.

Prof K! Can you help me please! I have posted a paper and I need help!
g