Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

bonus$$$$$ asap

easy asap 1.Name of the Organization/Company...
easy asap

1.Name of the Organization/Company? NYC Security Zone Corp.

2.Reason(s) for naming your business as such. Please specify?

3.How do you want your target clientele to describe your company/organization based on your web site?
4.Reason/motivation behind its establishment?
5.Advantages over competitors (for companies) ?
6.Mission and Vision Statement?

This company provides unarmed security guards for schools who only guard exists and entry to the school for different organizations activity.

Please when answering these questions please be original each question should be one paragraph long

Need this as soon as possible, Be very professional please
7/6/2010
guacandchips
Hello-Try this! Let me know if you need help seeing paragraph breaks..I see them here but not on the other screen.
Stephanie

NYC Security Zone Corp was born out of the tremendous need for control and safety management of our children in their middle school and high school setting. As we know, adolescence is a time in which brain development is still ongoing, and impulse control is not yet refined. Pre teens and teens engage in risky behavior, with little or no regard to consequence. Without the cognitive ability to think through the ramifications of their actions, tragedies can occur. We have chosen our corporate name with this particular element in mind. We are situated in New York City; a city whose very name conjures up mental images of large urban unrest and organization to quell that unrest. We are big and strong, much like the city of New York; especially in these post 9/11 times. As an organization, we want to engender a feeling of security-the very word conjures up falling asleep in the arms of a parent when one was a child. A "zone" denotes a fixed point in space. Part of our mission is to create a mental image (especially teachers and parents) that the students will be just fine under our care. We wish to be the soothing balm to their frenetic mind.

The best descriptions that could appear on our web site are those from repeat customers. One cannot beat the power of a testimonial. Unless one has walked in the shoes of another, there exists a complete lack of understanding. We want our target clientèle to feel that they are welcome on our website based upon the testimonials from prior customers-"real" people just like them. In addition, great care has been given to our color scheme and choice of font. We wish to convey a sense of "quiet alertness"; in face, we have the image of a cat sitting in the grass as part of our logo. Think about it-a cat-the very symbol of "quiet alertness. " Still and unobtrusive but ready to pounce if need be. We toyed with the notion of using a tiger, however we felt that conveyed too strong of a degree of aggressiveness. Quiet alertness and competency, this is what we wish our site to convey; and we have worked with key professionals to achieve this look.

The motivation behind our company stems really from the post "Columbine" world in which we live. There was a time when school was regarded as a safe haven- a place to curl up with a book and listen attentively during math class. With the current economic pressures of today, school are expected to "do more with less"-crank out impressive test scores while answering to administrators. Parents are harried, may be working two jobs, and may not have time for their kids at the end of the day. Many people are in "survival mode." This simmering stew of stress can create a child with mental health issues and/or rage. Too often, this rage is inflicted inward (suicide) or outward (homicide); to this, we can add in the aforementioned- lack of impulse control. One can see how disasters could happen based on this scenario. We are the safe buffer-the ZONE-that a child must pass through before a possible dangerous outcome can occur.

Our advantage over our competitors lies within the fact that our safety professionals are not only put through training similar to that of a policeman, they are also trained in crisis counseling techniques. The "strong arm" tactics are necessary and critical in the event of a true emergency-i.e. wrestling an armed person to the ground. However, we have found that by engaging in conversation with a worrisome person is most effective. Being trained in the art of body language, our employees are often able to avert a problem before it is discernible to the rest of the student body. Therefore, we require at least a Bachelors Degree in Psychology or affiliated major. We also pay extremely well-we are not a "rent a cop" service. Our pride comes from being a quiet and steady part of the student body.

Our mission is to provide a web of comfort and security to the students of today. School should be-and needs to be-a place where one goes to freely exercise thought and expand ones learning. Having to worry about who is coming through the door should not be a concern of any child. Our mission is to also empower the kids with an alert receptivity to their surroundings. Being open and part of the atmosphere, we want the kids to be able to approach one of our employees and tell them if something does not "look right." There is no such thing as a dumb question or irrelevant observation. Our vision is to live in a world in which our services were no longer needed. Wouldn't that be nice?

Edited by Stephanie Vlahov on 7/6/2010 at 5:51 AM EST
yes i need the paragraph break
the security guards are for different organization activities after school not necessarily for when school is on session the security guards will be used for example lets say someone wants to rent the school lets say a non profite organization like a church they will need our security guards on the entry and exits
Can you please revise thank you
I will do that tonight. In meetings today. (I am in California)
SV
ok no problem ( I am in NYC ) thank you
Try this..(the paragraph breaks came out with this paste!)

NYC Security Zone Corp was born out of the tremendous need for control and safety management of our children in their middle school and high school setting. As we know, adolescence is a time in which brain development is still ongoing, and impulse control is not yet refined. Pre teens and teens engage in risky behavior, with little or no regard to consequence. Therefore, having unknown people coming and going throughout the school is undesirable.
Without the cognitive ability to think through the ramifications of their actions, tragedies can occur. Imagine this scenario-a church group wants to rent out the activity hall; one of its members is a paroled drug dealer. We check I.D. at the door and are able to do a background check on the spot. Admission denied. Even if the children are not there, we want them to return to school after the weekend to a positive environment.

We have chosen our corporate name with this particular element in mind. We are situated in New York City; a city whose very name conjures up mental images of large urban unrest and organization to quell that unrest. We are big and strong, much like the city of New York; especially in these post 9/11 times. As an organization, we want to engender a feeling of security-the very word conjures up falling asleep in the arms of a parent when one was a child. A "zone" denotes a fixed point in space. Once a child leaves our home for school, we want him to arrive at a place that is neat and clean. Graffiti free. Trash free. We are able to control the environment by monitoring who we allow into the building. Part of our mission is to create a mental image (especially for teachers and parents) that the students school will be just fine under our care. No one is allowed on the premises unless they have a reason to be there. We wish to be the soothing balm to the frenetic mind of the school community.

The best descriptions that could appear on our web site are those from repeat customers. One cannot beat the power of a testimonial. Unless one has walked in the shoes of another, there exists a complete lack of understanding. We want our target clientèle to feel that they are welcome on our website based upon the testimonials from prior customers-"real" people just like them. In addition, great care has been given to our color scheme and choice of font. We wish to convey a sense of "quiet alertness"; in face, we have the image of a cat sitting in the grass as part of our logo. Think about it-a cat-the very symbol of "quiet alertness. " Still and unobtrusive but ready to pounce if need be. We toyed with the notion of using a tiger, however we felt that conveyed too strong of a degree of aggressiveness. An organization renting out the facility does not want to feel that they are in a prison-remember, they are adding much needed revenue to the school. Quiet alertness and competency, this is what we wish our site to convey; and we have worked with key professionals to achieve this look.

The motivation behind our company stems really from the transient world in which we live. There was a time when school was regarded as a safe haven- a place to curl up with a book and listen attentively during math class. With the current economic pressures of today, organizations are looking to rent out space in various locales-even schools. With the school roster, administrators have an accounting of who is basically there for the day. Non profits and other organizations that may be on school property may not have a system in which people are accounted for. Therefore, if a crime were to take place-arson or vandalism were to occur-the authorities would have no idea as to where to go to look for cause. With our service, we have the ability to track the coming and going of people in and out of the buildings. The transient nature of society and the lack of affordable gathering spaces were the main factors which lead to the formation of our company.

Our advantage over our competitors lies within the fact that our safety professionals are not only put through training similar to that of a policeman, they are also trained in crisis counseling techniques. The "strong arm" tactics are necessary and critical in the event of a true emergency-i.e. wrestling an armed person to the ground. However, we have found that by engaging in conversation with a worrisome person is most effective. Being trained in the art of body language, our employees are often able to avert a problem before it is discernible to the rest of people in attendance at whatever event is in play. Therefore, we require at least a Bachelors Degree in Psychology or affiliated major. We also pay extremely well-we are not a "rent a cop" service. Our pride comes from being a quiet and steady part of the staff of the building. Additionally, with our state of the art technology we are able to do background checks on the spot.

Our mission is to provide a web of comfort and security to our customers. School should be-and needs to be-a place where one goes to freely exercise thought and expand ones learning. Having to worry about the state of the classroom-("Will it be trashed on Monday? "Did a crime happen here?" is unacceptable. Our mission is to empower our customers with an alert receptivity to their surroundings. Being open and part of the atmosphere, we want the people in the building to be able to approach one of our employees and tell them if something does not "look right." There is no such thing as a dumb question or irrelevant observation. Our vision is to live in a world in which our services were no longer needed. Wouldn't that be nice?
guacandchips
great work love it
i was wondering if your interested in doing another work for me later on today i will post 2 business essays all i need is a revisions and is there is any fixing needed i mean if your interested i will post it with your name let me know