Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Write an 800 1200 word paper about the effects of dehydration…

• Write an 800 – 1200...
• Write an 800 – 1200 word paper about the effects of dehydration.
• Include answers to the following:

o Why is water essential to health maintenance?
o What are the functions of water in the body?
o What happens to the body when it does not get the water it needs?
o Compare and contrast how different electrolytes—sodium, potassium, and chloride—function in the body.
o What effects might alcohol and caffeine have on hydration levels in the body?
o What steps may people take to ensure they do not become dehydrated?

• Format your paper according to APA standards.
7/3/2010
jogann

Hello dkengel,

For the value of this question, I have a model paper that I have used for this assignment that you would find useful in preparing your own. If that will work for you, let me know.

Best regards,

Jo

Yes please I just dont know where to start I am going through alot of things right now and the model would help me alot thank you.

Hello dkengel,

Here's the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?xjdqqnddjyk

Please press "accept" so I will be credited for having assisted you. As always, I appreciate bonuses and positive feedback.

Best regards,

Jo

jogann
Thank you very much this will help me alot thank you again

You're welcome. Please press "accept" at your earliest convenience, as that is the only way JustAnswer pays me for my work.

Good luck with your assignment!

Kindest regards,

Jo

Jo,
I just got back online I hope that it went through as accepted it says it on my screen if not please tell me what you would like me to do
thank you

Thanks, dkengel. It went through. Thanks so much for the bonus!

Kind regards,

Jo

Thank you for your help I didnt know what to do my mind was just spining thank you for all your help and hard work thank you again

You're welcome. Glad it helped you!

Kindest regards,

Jo