Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Kathryn this is the final project. It is due next Sunday July…

Customer Question
Kathryn this is the final...
Kathryn this is the final project. It is due next Sunday July 11. I will add a bonus.
In the final project, you assume the role of a museum curator who receives the following e-mail from the director of the museum:

Following a meeting with our museum's web design team, it is now my priority to improve the content of our museum's website. We decided on an interactive timeline focused on one art medium. It is your responsibility to choose one art form such as a painting or sculpture for the timeline. You must also have a common theme for the artwork you select. If you were to choose sculpture, your theme might be 20th-century sculpture.

Whatever your selected focus is, make sure you do not make the timeline too long. Ten works of art should suffice. After selecting the 10 works of art, write a short paragraph to accompany each one. You have approximately 9 weeks for this project before you turn over your selected artworks and content to the design team.

· Select one art media on which to focus. Examples include:

?painting, ?architecture, ?performance art, ?film?others
Whereas these are broad areas, you must select a single medium, then make your timeline focused on that single medium.

· Research the Internet, or Grove Art Online in the Axia Online library, and find 10 representative examples of your chosen medium that are thematically connected. Examples of thematically linked art media include the following:

oLinear perspective in European paintings
oBlack-and-white film noir
oGreek figural sculpture
oInternational video art

· Organize, in a Microsoft® Word document, the 10 works in chronological order and include a 100-word paragraph for each in short essay form.

· Format your timeline consistent with APA guidelines. Must be in own words or quote with references and have a reference page. Needs Intro and conclusion.
clearer hints: Short Paragraph/Short Essays--Here each essay will be a mini version of the standard essays/papers you have written for assignments. While shorter in length they will still contain the same characteristics of a standard/full essay just in short form (e.g., introductory sentence with a thesis statement, supporting sentences with transitions, concluding sentence). As you will be selecting 10 works, 1 paragraph for each for a total of 10 paragraphs.

·After selecting the 10 works of art, write a short paragraph to accompany each one. You have approximately 9 weeks for this project before you turn over your selected artworks and content to the design team.

Organize, in a Microsoft® Word document, the 10 works in chronological order and include a 100-word paragraph for each in short essay form.

Here is a rubic:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bztmmmimjnl/rubic.doc
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
 Kathryn said she would do this in another post.
Relist: Other
Kathryn, Do you want to reply something to this so it does not keep saying to relist?
Answered in 5 days by:
7/8/2010
Writing Tutor: kam215,
 replied 8 years ago
kam215

I will have this to you soon!

Thanks!!

Kathryn

ok. Thank you.
Relist: Other
Kathryn is on this.
Writing Tutor: kam215,
 replied 8 years ago

Here is the final project. I focused on 20th Century Installation Art for the time line. I also wrote a short intro and conclusion--not sure if you need them or not--if not, feel free to delete that part. References are on the final page.

Click Here

Also--I notice you're posting education questions. That is definitely an area of expertise for me, so feel free to request me for those questions if you want, and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Kathryn

Edited by Kathryn on 7/10/2010 at 5:13 PM EST
kam215
Thank you. You may delete the link.