Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Global Business and Ethics Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word

Global Business and Ethics • Write...
Global Business and Ethics

• Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following:

o Describe ethical issues that became evident as a result of globalization.
o Compare ethical perceptions across cultures in regards XXXXX XXXXX situation.
o Determine which risks and consequences were associated with the dilemma.

o Pick something interesting to you. Consider closely the cultural issues at play. Don't just write from the U.S. citizen point of view. Look at the issues from both sides and compare U.S views to the global views on this

• Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
7/2/2010
jogann

HelloCustomer

For the value of this question, I have a model paper that I used for this assignment that would be helpful to you in crafting your own. If that works for you, let me know and I will upload it.

Best regards,

Jo

Yes please. Thank you for your help.

HelloCustomer

Here's the link to the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?0mm0nmmzyo4

Please press "accept" so I will receive credit for having provided you with the model. As always, I appreciate bonuses and positive feedback.

Best regards,

Jo

I wasnt able to view it. Will you please set it for me to view it before accepting the answer.
When i click on the link it states it is set up private and not able to be viewed.
still not able to view

HelloCustomer

Sorry for the difficulty - I just saw this, as I've been at the emergency room with my father all day. Here's the link - I've tested and it should be okay now; http://www.mediafire.com/?0mm0nmmzyo4

Please press "accept." As always, I appreciate bonuses and positive feedback.

Best regards,

Jo

jogann

Sorry to hear that, hope he is doing fine. I am at work and the firewall will not let me open it here but as soon as I get home I will try to open it and able to accept your answer as well. I apologize for all the confusion.

Thanks,Customer

I have to take him back to the doctor today and we'll see what's going on. Dad has cancer and I'm his primary caregiver. He usually has a hard time on days 6-8 after chemo, but this one has been very difficult. We'll see what the docs say today.

I'll leave the file open for you until you have downloaded and saved it to your computer.

Kindest regards,

Jo

thank you