Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

FOR EXPERT MIFTAH Final Project Overview Imagine that

Customer Question
FOR EXPERT MIFTAH Final Project Overview...
FOR EXPERT MIFTAH
Final Project Overview

Imagine that you are renting a studio apartment and have just discovered you are having a baby. Your present apartment is small and far away from schools and local services. You have decided to move. You are planning on doing research before you decide whether to purchase a home. Purchasing a new home requires a substantial financial outlay and making the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences.

1. Final Project: A New House – Decision

· Review the final project criteria in Appendix A.

· Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word word paper in which you decide whether to purchase a house.

o Discuss which principles of economics directly relate to your purchasing decision.
o Compare the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with your purchasing decision.
o Explain how the strength of the economy as a whole affected the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with that decision.
o Consider the roles of the domestic economy and international trade in your assessment of the strength of the economy.
o Determine what situations or conditions could have led you to make a different decision.

· Assume for this project that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences.

· Use three to five references in your paper.

· Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ALSO USE REFERENCES FROM MY COUSRE BOOK, IT IS REQUIRED.

Mankiw, N. G. (2007). Principles of economics (4th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/30/2010
Writing Tutor: mumdooha, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
mumdooha
mumdooha, Master's Degree
thank you for requesting me,I will send you the paper Friday morning.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME

HOPE.
I will thanks
Hi Miftah,
How are you, I just wanted to know how is the paper coming along. Pls dont forget it due tomorrow. So pls give me an update. Thank you very much.

Hope.

I am good thank you and how are you?

your paper is finished but I just need to proofread it and put it in proper format.

Thanks
Miftah
Am fine... anxious about my paper... lol

Thank you very much..
I will submit it first thing in the morning.
Thank you so much looking forward to it.

Hope
http://rapidshare.com/files/404494015/New_House_decision.docx.html

copy and paste the above link and click on free user and download the assignment. It is in proper APA format of 6th edition.

Once you download the assignment Please let me know so I can delete the file from the above link.

Thanks
Miftah
mumdooha
mumdooha, Master's Degree

Hi Miftah, i will go ahead and accept my assignment but i cannot view it or download it as yet. Because I am at work and my boss is in and out of my office, so its a bit difficult to view or download it. But i will do it as soon as I get home later. I hope you understand.

Thank you very much

Hope.

don't worry whenever you are ready.

Thank you so much, i really appreciate it and i will let you know when i download it.

Hope

ok
Hi miftah, u can delete I have downloaded it.

I could not off done it the way you did it. You did such a great job. Thank you again a million times.

Hope
you are very welcome. done.
Hi Miftah,

I just wanted to ask is my paper an original one because this is my final project and i really dont want fail this class. base on this paper i will be getting my degree in Business on sunday. but i was just curious and hoping u didn't write a similar one for any student that attend UOP. Because i will be in so much trouble. lol

I hope you understand me.
Hope
No I did not write this paper and you have plagiarism checker with UOP , you can check it.
Hi Miftah i didn't mean to get u upset. u write very great papers and I know alot of people wouldnt hesitate to request u. i am sorry but i just wanted to ask. i hope i didn't offend you in anyway, it was just a curious question.

Sorry again and hope this didn't jeapordize me asking you for help in the future.

But thank you for what you have done.

Hope
Hope,

that is fine asking and you are very welcome. I will help you in the future.

Miftah