Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Lani can yoi help me with these questions 1) Were you surprised…

Lani can yoi help me...
Lani can yoi help me with these questions?
1) Were you surprised by the statistical information in chapter 10 of the text, which claimed that domestic homicide victims were more likely to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs than their attackers? How does this affect the analysis of offenders?

(2) Chapter 12 in the text discusses white-collar crime. Do you agree with comparing white-collar crime and street or conventional crime with financial comparisons? Are there any other factors that should be considered? Does white-collar crime violate the social contract as we discussed it previously?
http://www.mediafire.com/?znymjoqzhrc
http://www.mediafire.com/?k0tjzmnze1h
6/30/2010
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Thanks for requesting me. About how many words do you need for each question? Let me know also when do you need this. Thanks.
Each Dq normally has to be around 200 words and tonight if possible.
Lani, are you working on this for me?
Hi Lani, will you have these for me tonight?

Just checked the messages and just noted your reply. Please download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mu2njz0tgtd

Thanks and good luck!

lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Thanks Lani.

Most welcome!

Hi Lani,

I have a team project that I need your help with. Can I post my portion of the assignment and if you can look at this and let me know if you are able to assist me? Thanks.

Ok, please post and I will see. Thanks.
<p>There was one assignment out there for you from 9/1/10 and I never heard from you. I di not know know what was going on because you will get back to the person, but this assignment has an open line because I really need help with this. If you read all the way down to the bottom of the last reply, that is the assignment that I actually need and if I do not hear from my team, I am going to make a decision on what the final topic will be. The final will most likely be Neighborhood Watch. So after the summary of the neighborhood watch, then separate the summary from the 500 words answering the question in the post. Another team will do an intro/conclu.  If you will accept or not, please let me know. Below is how I have this assignment posted:</p><p><a id="ctl00_ctl00_BodyContent_AccountPageContents_ctrlQuestionPanelWrapper_rptMyQuestions_ctl01_ctrlquestionpanel_lnkQuestionTitle" href="http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3za5a-anyone-having-knowledge-in-criminal-justice-subjects-can">Anyone having knowledge in Criminal Justice Subjects; Can</a> </p><p>Thanks.</p>

I did not receive any request on that question and it seems like another expert is already working on that so I guess you're now set on that question. Good luck!