Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need 1500 word paper on the following Prepare 1500 word…

Customer Question
I need 1500 word paper...
I need 1500 word paper on the following: •Prepare 1500 word paper in which you research the relevant statistics, facts, resources, and public opinions to develop your own local, statewide, or federal policy related to domestic violence and elder abuse. Your policy paper should include statistical, factual, and public opinion history information which supports your policy claim. Be sure to identify all stakeholders (e.g., politicians, judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, correctional officers and administrators, law enforcement officers and administrators, victims, law-abiding citizens, etc.) and their opinions as it relates to your proposed policy and how politics may impact its implementation. Additionally, provide policy recommendations and the rationale for these recommendations and their impact on contemporary criminal justices issues and globalization
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/30/2010
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago
jogann

Hi Hollie -

Happy to help you with this. Is this to be in APA Format? How many references are required. Also when would you need to receive the draft from me?

Best regards,

Jo

Yes, this is APA, need at least 3 references. thank you so much...if you could finish by Friday that would be great.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Thanks, Hollie,

I'll have it on Friday.

Best regards,

Jo

Great..thanks.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

You're welcome.

Best regards,

Jo

I'll give you $20 bonus if you can get it to me on Thurs.
I just found out that this has to be turned in tonight by 6/30 12am EST.
If possible, I will pay you $120.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Hollie - I'm pretty booked tonight, but I'll do my best to get it to you.

Best,

Jo

I have someone else who says they can do it tonight. I really need it this evening or I will lose my grade. Let me know.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Hollie,

I'll get it to you tonight - I've rearranged a few things and can get it done.

Best regards,

Jo

thanks.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago
You're welcome.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Hollie,

Which city/state do I need for this one?

Best,

Jo

florida
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Perfect, since that's where I was headed, since it's where I live!

Best,

Jo

cool
Can you send me what you have cause if I don't turn this in now, it won't be accepted.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Hollie,

Here it is; http://www.mediafire.com/?0wjrx3juj0y

Best,

Jo

I can't open it. Can you send it to my email.
I can't accept this if I can't open it. Please send to my email [email protected]
It is 1 am. I can't open this file. sorry I won't be able to use it.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

HI Hollie,

I just got the email notifications, which have been delayed. I can't send emails directly to you in accordance with the terms of service.

I've reuploaded the file and tested it again and here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?jijznjnywhz

Best regards,

Jo

jogann
I'm sorry, I couldn't use it. I wasn't able to open it on time for it to be accepted. I will however pay the $75 I first offered. thanks for your help.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Hollie,

I hope you can get your professor to accept it late. I'm sorry about the glitch with the file, and appreciate your payment. I wish the email notifications I receive from JustAnswer had come earlier - we've had a recent upgrade that led to glitches with some of the notifications we receive, which led to the delays. Again, I apologize, and hope we will work together again.

Kind regards,

Jo

The Professor wouldn't accept it, but I appreciate your help and yes we will work together again.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago
Thanks, Hollie.