Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Write a 200- to 300-word summary answering all of the following…

Customer Question
• Write a 200- to 300-word...
• Write a 200- to 300-word summary answering all of the following questions:

o What information about race and ethnicity in the United States has helped you better understand or relate to specific minority groups?
o Have you learned something new about your own cultural history?
o Trends in immigration continue to shape the face of the United States. What will the face look like in the year 2050?
o How might the country best prepare for the changing race and ethnicity of its current and future citizens?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/30/2010
Writing Tutor: SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree

I would be happy to help you but I need to know when do you need this assigment (Date and Time according to GMT)?

Thanks.

This is assignment is due today.

Thanks

Could you please tell me in approx. how much time it is due? How many hours? Another question, do these questions refer to a particular text? Please let me know since I have started working on it.

Thanks.

Edited by Linguistic on 6/30/2010 at 12:00 PM EST

I have to summit the assignment by mid-night. So, I still have about another 15 hours. There is no particular text for this assignment.

Thanks

Please click here to download the answers. Let me know if you need further help in this.

Thankyou.