Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I am doing a final project on Phi/105. I need a detailed outline…

<p>I am doing a project...
<p>I am doing a project on philosophy. I need a detailed outline and speake's notes by 6/30/10 and a powerpoint presentation for my project by 7/11/10 I have not understood any of the class. I just want something that I might be able to understand on Could the continuing advancement of technology create unforeseen ethical concerns? What might they be? I started with the research on deontology and teleologicpal. <br />Complete the following requirements in your presentation: <br /><br />Cover a topic mentioned above, as well as three to four principle issues within your topic. <br />Develop your personal philosophy concerning the topic you chose. <br />Cite, according to APA style guidelines, at least three philosophers mentioned in Philosophy: The Power of Ideas. <br />Include speaker's notes that add to the presentation and, therefore, are not a replica of the PowerPoint® slides. <br />Using text and graphics, create 11-14 PowerPoint® slides to illustrate your philosophy. The presentation should include the following: <br /><br />One introduction slide that presents your topic <br />Three to four slides that describe three to four principle issues within your topic <br />Three to four slides that present your views concerning these principle issues <br />Three to four slides that present historical philosophers' views as support for your theory <br />One conclusion slide</p><p> I have added $140 to pay what the expert wants for these services.</p>
6/30/2010
jogann

I would like to assist you with this assignment. Let me make certain I understand what you need.

1. Do you need both the outline and speaker's notes by tonight? (Time, time zone?)

(ordinarily the speaker's notes are a part of the powerpoint file when it is completed, which is why I ask).

2. The topic is The Ethical Concerns of the Continuing Advancement of Technology with respect to Deontology and Teleological Philosophies.

3. I will need the information from "Philosophy: The Power of Ideas" relevant to this assignment. You can upload the information to either mediafire.com or box.net and provide me with the sharing URL to those files.

Is this correct?

Best regards,

Jo

<p>In answer to question 1 yes. my time zone is est the time zone it must go to is cst in Arizona. I have to have the speakers notes looked at first for the approval first </p><p>#2 yes.</p><p> </p><p>#3 I could not find the url to those files I was trying to find a way to attach a file.</p><p> </p><p>Cheryl</p>

In replying to your questions

(ordinarily the speaker's notes are a part of the powerpoint file when it is completed, which is why I ask). yes, EST for me but my project is in CST

2. The topic is The Ethical Concerns of the Continuing Advancement of Technology with respect to Deontology and Teleological Philosophies. Yes

3. I will need the information from "Philosophy: The Power of Ideas" relevant to this assignment. You can upload the information to either mediafire.com or box.net and provide me with the sharing URL to those files. I cannot find the URL but have copied and pasted the chapter in a file but I do not know how to send to you.

Is this correct?

You can upload the file to mediafire.com or box.net. When you do so, you can click "share" and provide me with the "sharing URL" by copying it and pasting it in a message to me here.

Are there a particular number of words required for the speaker's notes?

Best regards,

Jo

I am doing that at this time I apologize if I turn it in late that will be ok better late than never.

Thanks

Cheryl

Thanks, Cheryl,

I'll do my best.

Best regards,

Jo

Have download everything just waiting to see that everything is there.

http://www.box.net/signup/collablink/d_45927560/78b4b9751abb1

I hope this is correct.

Hi Cheryl,

I can see them and will begin downloading for reference. This is a lot of material to go through, so bear with me.

Best regards,

Jo

That is fine Jo I am not expecting a miracle I have an average of 85.22 so do not make it so great thank for the help. I have been trying but have recently got a full time job and plus I did not take to psychology very well. I have a grade point average of 3.83 but I guess this class will bring it down some.

Thanks once again do the best you can with such short notice.

Cheryl

Thanks, Cheryl,

Will do.

Best regards,

Jo

Ok Jo

You will keep me up to date and let me know how things are going tomorrow. If I do not answer right away it is because I am at work. I will however try to get to a computer that I can go to Just Answer and see what you would like to know. What I work does not like you going to these sites so I have to do it on my lap top if I can get the change to plug in. If it cost more let me know. I believe I have $200.00 in the kitty.

Thanks Jo. Have a great evening

Cheryl

Thanks, Cheryl,

No problem - I'll touch base with you if I need anything further, but I think I have enough to work with to get the outline and speaker's notes to you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Jo

Hi Jo

Just checking to see how things are going.

Regards

Cheryl

HI Cheryl,

I'm making progress and will have the outline and speaker's notes to you later tonight.

Kind regards,

Jo

thanks

You're welcome.

Hi Cheryl,

Here's the detailed outline/speaker's notes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmt0tzi4m0k

I'll have the powerpoint slides ready for you on Thursday, the 8th. If you get feedback on this outline/speaker's notes, please let me know so I can adjust the presentation accordingly.

Best regards,

Jo

jogann

Jo

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmt0tzi4m0k

I uploaded the file that you need at the same place for you to see what the teacher says. I have to go to work again tonight will not be able to answer until after 10 pm so let me know if you have any problems I will get back with you then.

Thanks

Best Regards Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

The only file there is the one I sent last night. I don't see comments from the teacher yet, so when you get home if you could upload the comments, it'd be great.

Best regards,

Jo

http://www.box.net/shared/uf9q0j6vjd

Hi Jo

Sorry I was in a rush to get to work and did it wrong I apologize for having you do extra wok. Here is the file. It has the teachers commits in it and I believe everything else you will need. Will there be anymore cost with this part I need to know.

Have a great evening

With regard

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

I can't discuss pricing here, due to the terms of service. You set the price, and you are the one who determines what you are willing to pay for the work. I can't negotiate prices. You can choose to add a bonus when I upload the file if you are so inclined.

Best regards,

Jo

Jo

This is what I was emailed in which I put enough in my account to cover.

One of the Experts sent in an Underpriced report. They suggested that for the amount of work required an offer amount of $110-140 is more reasonable. You are not obligated to raise the amount of your offer, that's entirely up to you. If you would like to, you can edit your question value on this page: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3omug-i-am-doing-a-final-project-on-phi-105-i-need-a-detailed-outline

They charged me $110 for both project that is what I need to know. If not I need to use another credit card to pay for this part that is all that I wanted to let you know. I just want to be up front and fair to you. Email me tomorrow if you would like.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

I really can't discuss pricing in this space because of the terms of service. I'll have your powerpoint by the 8th. I always have to press "answer," when I provide an answer, which generates a note for you to accept. Since you've already accepted the first response for the outline, you can either accept the PowerPoint for another $110, or you can choose to add a bonus to the previous assignment (there should be a bonus button for that in the area of the prior answer) and add a bonus, instead. It's up to you.

Kind regards,

Jo

Thanks Jo

You're welcome, Cheryl.

Best regards,

Jo

Hi Jo,

Hope your weekend was great. I just received the grading rubics I posted.

http://www.box.net/shared/73prh5kdit

Best regards

Cheryl

Thanks, Cheryl.

Best regards,

Jo

Hi Jo

You are still working on my PowerPoint Presentation that I paid $110 for am I not correct. That is what I am trying to find out here my orginal question consisted of two things and it was value at $110 and I paid that. You told me you would most likely have the presentation done by 7/8/10 I would like to know if that still holds true. I received something about your last work. I was really pleased and gave you bonus money and intend to do the same this time around.

Please let me know something in regards XXXXX XXXXX powerpoint presentation that we discussed in the beginning that went along with the outline.

Best Regards

Cheryl

Hello Cheryl,

Yes, I'm working on your powerpoint based on the outline and will have it for you tomorrow.

One thing you need to be aware of, as a new JustAnswer customer. JustAnswer requires that when I post any answer to a question, instead of just an information request, that I post it as an answer. This generates something to you that you either accept or do not accept. My advice is that you do not accept the second one, as that will charge your account for another $110, which is not what you intended to pay. The complication is going to be adding a bonus after you have already added one. I don't really know how that will work, but you can contact customer service to determine the mechanics for adding a second bonus to a question. Customer service can be contacted at [email protected].

I'll have the powerpoint ready for you tomorrow.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Good Morning Jo,

I know that it is early and you may not be awake.

How is the PowerPoint Presentation coming? As ypu know I need it no later than Sunday but would prefer to have by Saturday as am having to work 2 shifts on Sunday.

Thanks once again Jo.

Best regards

Cheryl

Hi Jo

It is Saturday and have not heard from you. Could you let me know what is going on? I emailed the other day and received no response.

Cheryl

Jo,

I just received word no late assignments will be excepted tomorrow. My project must be turned in by 11:00 cst, Phoenix, Arizona time. I will not get credit if it is not in by then. I will have wasted my money.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry for not responding in the last couple of days. I understand that you need this by tomorrow and I will have it for you tonight.

One thing you need to be aware of is that JustAnswer has just started enforcing a policy that we can no longer disable links for the work that we provide to our customers. This means that this assignment will be uploaded and will be left open, meaning that anyone will have access to the work. While the outline I provided to you is not open, all current and future work will be. Much discussion is taking place right now, and the policy may change at some point, but currently that is the situation.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Thanks Jo

Was just getting a little worried that is all. I work tonight so I will get it when I get home. I apologize if my emails have driven you crazy but I panic at times. Thanks once again.

Best regards

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

I understand. Not a problem.

Best regards,

Jo

Good Afternoon Jo

Do you know about what time today you will be finished with the Powerpoint presentation?

Regards

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Here's the draft presentation: http://www.mediafire.com/?c0xvnajzmym

Best regards,

Jo

jogann

Jo

I need to add a title sheet to this paper. I also cannot see the end notes and I need to see them.

Will I only be able to get this in viewer.

Cheryl

This does have the speakers notes correct

I need a title page

Title of project

Cheryl G. Hall

Today's date

PHI/105

Dr. Koepke

If you can give me the title page I will add a bonus.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

The title page for a powerpoint file is the cover sheet, which is the first page of this presentation. If you need to add information to that sheet, you can add it by inserting a text box or add it to the text box where the date is located.

When you say end notes, are you talking about the speaker's notes? The notes are there, so if you set your view to normal and scroll down and you should be able to see them. They will be below the slide.

Best regards,

Jo

Thanks Jo

Looks great but when I click on a slide it goes to the next one I will try one more time. I may have to shut my computer and try again.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

It sounds like you are in slideshow view and not normal view. In powerpoint, go to the top toolbar, click on view, click on normal, and that should give you the right view. Once you do this, go to the very bottom of the slide itself, you'll see a little divider. Click in that divider (you can adjust it to reveal more or less as you desire) and you will see your text there.

Best,

Jo

Hi Jo

I want to tell you thanks for all your hard work I left a bonus of $70.00 and really appreciate the marvelous work you did on the PowerPoint Presentation. I figured out my problem and was able to enter all the information that I needed.

I hope that I get the pleasure of working with you in the future. I apologized if I bugged you to death with the deadline. I have a panic disorder and it kind of started to kick in when you said you would have it by the 8th, it is done now no problem. Once again thanks.

Best Regards

Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl, I enjoyed assisting you and would love to work with you again.

Kindest regards,

Jo