Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

To Jane T,I have a 3 page article review that will be available…

Customer Question
To Jane T, I have...
To Jane T, I have a 3 page article review that will be available today at 6 pm est and I have to give it back at 9 pm. Can you help me with it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/29/2010
Writing Tutor: Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree

DearCustomer

I would love to, but that tight timeline will not work for me. That is dinner and family time and I cannot work during those hours. I can work after, and often do, but those exact hours are when I normally am not online.

I will opt out to let others help you.

Thank you... but please look at it if you happen to be online...

It might not take alot of your time

Thank you again :)

I will look at it if anything changes, but I cannot promise anything.

I'm really sorry. Trust me, I could use the work,

This is the final paper... I wont ask anything from you for the rest of the summer...

I would really appreciate it if you can help me...

and don't worry, I understand that you need family time... but as I said, it may take less time than you think!

Thank you

Do you think you can make it if I extended the deadline to 10:30?

Please inform me within 10 min if you can do it because if you can't, i'll have to take it to another website...

I am sorry I missed your post on this.

I actually signed off after my last post and just got back on around 9:15.

I hope you have a good summer and remember me when you get back.