Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Develop a report, with appropriate cover and reference page…

Customer Question
Develop a report, with appropriate...
Develop a report, with appropriate cover and reference page (double-spaced). Banking Regulation Analysis (4 – 6 pages). Evaluate the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 and explain the impact on consumers and banks. Include the effect of consumers with excellent credit versus those with poor credit. In your opinion, what is the impact of the law?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/30/2010
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago
jogann

HelloCustomer

I would like to assist you with this assignment. Is it to be in APA format? Also, how many references are required? Finally, when do you need to receive the draft.

Best regards,

Jo

APA or MLA with at least 5 references are fine, but there isn't a set number, so there can be more or less. I need it my Sunday.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

HiCustomer

Great! I'll get it to you by Sunday.

Best regards,

Jo

Hi

Did you get a chance to finish this request?

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

HelloCustomer

I have been experiencing technical difficulties all day and all night and have not been able to finish this. If you still need it, I will be able to get it to you.

Best regards,

Jo

Hi

I still need it.

TKS

Hi

Do you know when I would be able to get the request? Today??

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

HelloCustomer

As luck would have it, I have spent today at the emergency room with my father, who has cancer and for whom I am the primary caregiver. He is home now, and I can restart my efforts on your project. I will be aiming to finish it very late this evening.

Best regards,

Jo

Great. I'll keep a look out for it.