Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I desperately need assistance in completing my com 285 business…

I desperately need assistance in...
I desperately need assistance in completing my com 285 business portfolio. Can anyone lend a hand?
As follows:

• Suppose you are part of the following scenario:

o You are a public relations manager who must present information regarding changes in retail store operations to three sets of stakeholders of a retail clothing chain. The stakeholders are store managers, employees, retail customers, and the public. You must explain adjustments that allow employees to come to work on fewer days a week in an effort to combat rising gas prices and save money on store operations.

o Stores close on Sundays. On Monday through Saturday, stores open an hour later and close an hour earlier. Full-time employees, including managers, work four 10-hour days a week. Part-time employees consolidate their hours in 1-, 2-, or 3-day work weeks, depending on how many hours they are scheduled to work. No stores are closing, and no new stores are opening.

o While constructing your messages, determine the characteristics of your audience and consider the appropriate communication type and style for each audience.

• Complete Part I: Business Writing Steps. Outline the steps you must take in drafting the three business communications. The outline may take the form of a list, a flowchart, or a web diagram.

• Complete Part II: Portfolio. Write three messages by selecting one message format for each audience. Explain the changes in the retail store operations. The three messages contain potentially negative information; address the information presented in the scenario so your audience might perceive it in a positive way.

Audiences Message Formats
Store managers A business letter
Store employees A business memo
Retail customers and the public An e-mail message

• Complete Part III: Reflection. Write a 200- to 300-word reflection on your writing, and compare and contrast the business writings in this assignment with academic papers you have completed.
6/28/2010
jogann

HelloCustomer

For the value of this question, I have a model for this portfolio that I have used for this assignment that you would find helpful in crafting your own. If that works for you, let me know.

Best regards,

Jo

i'm sorry, but this is my first time using this web site. Is there supposed to be an attachment? I would love to see the model :)

Thanks!

HiCustomer

No problem at all. Here's the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?dji21memjw1

Please press "accept" as that is the only way I am credited for having assisted you. As always, I appreciate bonuses and positive feedback.

Best regards,

Jo

jogann
Perfect! Thank you very much!!

You're welcome! If you need future assistance, feel free to request me by name. Just put "FOR EXPERT JOGANN" in the first few words of your question and I'll see it.

Best regards,

Jo

I definitely have noted your name. Thank you for your assistance!! It was exactly what I needed. :)

I'm glad it helps you! That's what I'm here for.

You're welcome.

Kindest regards,

Jo