Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Hello Brittany, how you doing hope everything is well. I have…

Hello Brittany, how you doing...
Hello Brittany, how you doing? hope everything is well. I have two powerpoints that I need help in. One is due Friday and the other one is due Sunday.

Due Date: Day 5 Assignment section
Compose a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you describe the different coping and support strategies for dealing with stress-related medical issues. Include the following strategies:

Action-facilitating support
-Instrumental
-Informational

Nurturing support
-Esteem
-Emotional
-Social network

Include any personal observations in utilizing any of these strategies.
Include detailed speaker’s notes.
Post as a Microsoft® PowerPoint® attachment

Assignment: Physiology Presentation Ch. 6, 7, & 14
Due Date: Day 7 Post To Assignment Link

Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 10-12 slides that summarizes the processes of blood clotting, immune response, allergic reaction, and hormone release. Each process should be outlined in 2-4 slides. Include detailed speaker’s notes that describe each process and explain how these processes are interrelated. Be sure to include references and citations from at least two sources.

Post your presentation as a Microsoft© PowerPoint© attachment.
6/29/2010
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Hello Yesenia,

I will get started on both of these for you.

Thank you,
Brittany
Hi Yesenia,

Just want you to know that I will definitely have the first one done today.
Hi Brittany,

Is the one your almost done with, is that the one that's due on Friday? Thanks

Hello Yesenia,

Here are your answers:

Friday

Sunday

Thank you,

Brittany

Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Hi Brittany, I just wanted to let you know that I sent in my resume and coverletter and the airlines called me on Monday I had an interview on Tuesday received a call back yesterday and start training Monday. I just wanted to THANK YOU!! for all your help in the resume and coverletter.
I am so glad to hear that... congratulations!!!! You must have rocked it on your interview for such a fast call back....I am so happy for you. Have fun training on Monday :) You gotta let me know how you like it.
Hi Brittany I most Definitely will let you know. Thanks

Hello Brittany, I just wanted to let you know about my training yesterday. It was exciting and a lot of hard work lol. The airport was HUGE and I went in there looking all lost lol. But it's worth it ")

And I also have two assignments that I need help in if your available please let me know that way I can post them up in another thread. Thank you

Hello Yesenia,

I am always lost in airports...I dont know how the employees do it....good luck learning your way around. So glad that you got the job. I am available to help and perfect timing...I just got through my finals yesterday :) Just post up what you got and I will get started for you.

Thank you,
Brittany