Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Prepare a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, flow chart,

Customer Question
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation...
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, flow chart, or other visual aid to provide an overview of the normal developmental expectations for each of the five developmental stages. The content of your presentation should include a brief description of each of the five stages of development as well as the normal expectations for each stage.
• Compose a 1,050- to 1,750-word explanation of the development process:
o Present a comparative analysis of the two age groups you have selected.
o Clearly define and describe the stages of development the two.
o Support your visual presentation.
o Provide a detailed profile comparing the two age groups for each of the developmental characteristics:
• Physical development
• Emotional development
• Cognitive development
• Intellectual development
• Language development
• Reading/Writing development
• Social development
• Interpersonal development
• Follow APA formatting guidelines.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2010
Writing Tutor: Kelyn1, Reading Specialist replied 8 years ago
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Good eveningCustomer

Thank you for requesting me! While I do not have time at present to accept your project and prepare a "first - run" model for you, I do have a model in my files I could make available. Models such as this are still quite convenient as they can show you exactly how a paper should be put together and where pieces fit. I must stress however,that this paper is a learning tool. It is to help you write your own paper. It has references ready for you, and all the information you need to construct your own paper. If you are interested, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Bethany