Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

GETSETGO Deliverable Length 8 to 10 Pages Due Date 7/1/2010…

GETSETGO………Deliverable Length: 8 to 10...
GETSETGO………Deliverable Length: 8 to 10 Pages Due Date: 7/1/2010   Research the Safeway website. http://shop.safeway.com/corporate/safeway//Investor_Relations/ Using your readings, and the Internet, and any additional resources necessary, you are being asked to complete the following sections of a Strategic Audit 1.Analysis of Strategic Factors. Since you are aware that your analysis of strategic factors or SFAS (Strategic Factor Analysis Summary) is based on IFAS and EFAS tables, and since we will need to understand your choices, you are required to submit the three tables in Excel format in one separate file from your written Word assignment. Non submission of an Excel file or submission of a table in a Word file will cause you to lose half of the points of this assignment. No comments are needed on the IFAS and the EFAS tables, but comments are needed on the SFAS table, which is the foundation for this assignment (You will submit one Excel file that will include three separate sheets, one for the IFAS, one for the EFAS and one for the SFAS). As a reminder, two files are to be submitted: One Excel file (counting for three pages) and one Word file (five to seven pages double-spaced). You will be graded on your knowledge of the software and math in building the MS Excel tables, and on your ability to communicate in writing and present your arguments. 2.Strategic Alternatives and Recommended Strategy Here you will be graded on your ability to analyze economic, socio-cultural, political-legal, technological, and financial data to justify your available strategies and the one(s) you recommend. 3.Implementation: Describe the implementation of the strategy(ies) you recommended. 4.Evaluation and Control: How do you evaluate the performance of your implemented strategy(ies)? For a sample outline of a Strategic Audit please research the internet. Please submit your assignment.   RUBRIC: •Excel tables (40 points) •Narratives (40 points) •Recommended strategy selected from SFAS available choices (40 points) •Implementation of the strategy (40 points) •Evaluation and control (40 points)
6/29/2010
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Thanks for offering me this question. Will post the answer by due date.
ok thanks
Relist: I still need help. I'm just re-posting the question are you still able to complete?
Another 1-2 hours. I am almost through
k thanks
Please download IFAS EFAS SFAS tables Here

Download word paper Here
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
I have a simular assignment that I need to be done within a day of posting it would not be the whole assignment just sections but I have to wait for the professor to email and say what part he wants me to complete would you be able to complete within one day. It would be the same type of assignment as this one but you would not have to complete all sections?
Thank you. Well, when you post the question, just send me an intimation through request expert, like you do. Hope its not on sunday.
It wont be due on Sunday most likley early next week I'm trying to get him to submit what section he needs me to do by tonight but as soon as I have it i will post it.... Thanks