Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Can someone help me please! I am really having trouble with…

Can someone help me please...
Can someone help me please! I am really having trouble with this essay. I will leave $20 a bonus!

Assignment: Seven Years' War Paper

·        Imagine you live in eighteenth-century America.

·        Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper taking the first person perspective of an average eighteenth-century American citizen.

·        Address the following points:

o Describe the diverse social and political backgrounds existent in eighteenth-century America.
          o Explain how these diverse backgrounds and views led to the Seven Years' War.
          o Explain how the outcome of the Seven Years' War affected you specifically, and how it affected America in general.

·        Support your paper using factual evidence from your book.

·        Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

·        Post your paper as an attachment
6/28/2010
writehere

Hello. I may be able to help you with this.

When is your due date & time?

Also, I do not have your particular textbook to work from, but I have several other early American history textbooks I could cite. Is this satisfactory?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Pat

This was due yesterday but I am still having trouble with it. But I can submit today before midnight. I am eastern standard time. Can you still help me?

Do you have anything so far? A rough draft, list of ideas, etc.?

No.

I can't do a complete original essay by midnight tonight. To do it well, it would require some reading and source locating as well as actually composing it. Tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

Instead, if you want, I can give you a bulleted list of ideas this morning to get you started, and then check back throughout the day to help you revise, edit, and document the paper.

I can also opt out and you can see if another expert picks it up.

Let me know, and thanks either way.

Pat

Tomorrow afternoon is fine. I was just wondering do I have to reword what you wrote, because the teacher uses the plagarism checker. And if there is anyway i can recieve the paper so no one can access it.?
It will be an original. I can post it as a link to a Word document on this page, so the text of it would not turn up in, say, a search of the internet.
Ok thank you for the clarification. thank you for being able to help me!
OK. I'll get it started and give you an update later today.
Ok thanks.

Hi. I have a draft of about 900 words so far. I'll need to tinker with it a little bit, but it should be no problem to get it up to 1100 or so tomorrow. It was drawn from three different textbooks and a scholarly journal article, and I'll include a references page in APA format.

Look for it midday Tuesday.

Thanks,

Pat

Sounds great. Again thank you so much.

Hello. Posted below is an essay of 1423 words plus the references page. I highlighted a passage in green that you can cut if the paper must be fewer than 1400.

I tried to cover as much as possible given the broad requirements your instructor defined. It was also a little wierd trying to do it in a "believable" first-person account, but I think I pulled it off.

The essay should be fine as it stands, but I recommend that you read through it and cut, add, or change material to accommodate your own textbook(s) and perhaps a few specific things you studied in class.

Let me know if you have other questions. I appreciate your offer of the bonus, as I have several hours into this since we started yesterday.

Thanks!

Pat

Essay

writehere
Great! Thank you so much. Is there a way this link could be deleted so no one could view it.
I may be able to come in and edit the post. I'll do it if I can. But I haven't had trouble with other customers in the past as far as online searches are concerned.
Ok. thanks
I have accepted the answer. Thank you for all your help. I have include your bonus.

Thanks! I will leave you positive feedback. Feel free to request me in the future.

Pat

Hello Patrick, I need your assistance again. Will you be able to help me with this assignment?

Assignment: Western Expansion Presentation

· Create a 7 to 10 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following points:

• Explain why Jefferson encouraged Western expansion.
    • Explain the repercussions of Western expansion after 1800.
    • Include the political, social, and economic trends and impact due to Western expansion.

· Structure the presentation as if you are a history professor delivering a lecture on the topic.

· Include detailed speaker’s notes on each slide.

· Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

· Post your presentation as an attachment.

Thanks for asking me. When is your due date?

Today by midnight
Will you be able to help me? I will pay 25

I truly apologize for not returning sooner. I lost my internet service today and even now am having trouble viewing these pages consistently.

I will opt out on the chance you want to let someone else try it despite the late hour.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Pat

I understand, but just wanted to mention it is due midnight Arizona Time, dont know if this makes a difference.
I was just wondering if possible, would you be able to do it by tomorrow?

I'm not very good with PowerPoint, but I could provide you with a set of bulleted points in a Word document you could adapt and paste into your slides.

Also, I'm not sure how extensive you need the "detailed speaker's notes" to be. But I could certainly get you started.

Let me know.

Pat

I have a 500+ word bulleted list that could be incorporated into slides and lecture notes. If you are interested, let me know and post a new question, and I'll post the document as an answer.

Thanks,

Pat

Hi. Would you like the ten items to design slides from?
No that will not be neccesary, I have complete the assigment but thank you anyways. I do want to know if you can help me with my final project.

Final Project: Historical Timeline and Essay

· Resources: Appendix A and the Nation of Nations textbook Web site at http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0072970871/student_view0/index.html

· Create a timeline that illustrates the significant events that led up to the Civil War.

· Include the following in your timeline:

o Select 10 to 15 events, factors, or changes in society that fueled the conflict between the North and the South.

In your timeline, include the following information about the events, factors, or changes:

· The year it occurred

· A name, title, or heading

· A brief description that describes how your selection pulled the North and the South further apart.

· Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word essay explaining your timeline and the significance of historical events.

o Select four to six of the events, factors, or changes from your timeline to address in your essay.

o Provide a detailed description of each selection.

o Explain why your selections were significant to the Civil War.

o Explain the relationship among your selections.

o Describe how each selection had a political, social, or economic impact on the country.

o Use the selections from your timeline to demonstrate how historical events shape the future.

· Post your timeline and essay as attachments.

At this point I don't want to commit to a topic of this size due to travel and spotty access to the internet. If your due date is a little more distant and I see the question posted later, I may pick it up if it is still there.

Thanks again for asking.

Pat

This is due 2 weeks

Hi. Thanks again for the offer, but you should go ahead and post it for other experts to take a look at.

Regards,

Pat