Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

For Laura K In a 500-750 word essay, discuss the requirements…

For Laura K In a 500-750...
For Laura K
In a 500-750 word essay, discuss the requirements of a specific grade-level or content specific standards as developed in the NETS for Students.
b) Describe technologies that are widely available to teachers in K-12 education to facilitate teaching, learning, and communications.

c) Which requirements for the grade of your choice do you feel are right on target and will be easy to implement?

d) Evaluate how technology can be used in the typical K-12 classroom to enhance teaching and learning.

e) Which requirements for the grade of your choice do you feel will be the most difficult to support from those recommended?

f) Although limited at the present in your overall grade-level knowledge, are there any specific skills you feel are missing from your selected grade level? Do not forget to check that it was not already introduced within an earlier grade level.

g) Use the GCU e-Library to research three to five peer reviewed articles in support of your conclusions.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/28/2010
user2010VT

Thank you for posting the separate area. I'll post the Answer here when

completed.

All best,

Prof K.

Thank you. He is giving me an opportunity to make the corrections.

Hi, here is the revision I have done for you, based on the original essay provided.

Click to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?dmh2u1iwnjh

I made the essay ' more casual' in style while still providing the necessary information.

All best,

Prof K.

user2010VT
Hi Laura K., this assignment has 2 parts, individual and Collaborative. Let me know if you are available. As soon as the team divides the CLC assignment, I will post it. Included are some sites for this assignment:
Individual:

1) Utilize the assigned readings for this module to peruse samples of integrated lessons using technology.

2) Write a 750-1,000 word summary and rationale, drafting how technology would be used to facilitate and enhance instruction in the classroom in your Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (Benchmark Assessment), which is due in Module 7.

a) Explain what the possible pros and cons might be in using technology to facilitate learning.

b) Discuss the differences between wired and wireless classrooms.

c) Support your rationale with evidence from the required readings and three to five peer-reviewed articles from the GCU e-Library.

Hi, yes, I am available for the assignment - when is it due?

You would want to set up a separate request for this, thanks!

Sincerely,

Prof. K.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX This is due by Sunday but would like to post it sooner so that I can get the second part done as soon as we divide up the assignment. When could you get this to me?

OK. I can get this to you by Friday morning, would that work for you?

Prof K.

Yes.

Hi, please post a new 'Assignment' area for this assignment, and you

can indicate 'For Prof K' on it, so that it is clear it has been assigned.

You should indicate the amount you are paying as that has not yet

been discussed.

Thank you.

I can respond in that new assignment area so you will see that I'm

going ahead.

Friday morning is OK.

Prof K.

Thanks! My computer was so crazy yesterday. I will post right now while I am at my brother's house. Thank God for a service as this one.

OK! Thanks!

Take your time- no rush.

All best,

Prof. K.

Laura K, This is the 2nd part of this assignment. Our lead person just notified me that she is very ill and cannot put this together. I will post this as another question. Look at it and let me know if you are available. I haven't a clue as to how to put this together, but will compensate you for your services. Reading is a wonderful content area since I work in the library and would also share this with my students. But, whatever you can do is fine.

Collaborative Learning Community: Tools to Enhance Classroom Learning

1) Create a WebQuest in a specific content area that is of interest to your CLC team.

2) Collaborate in the CLC using Wiki or Goggle documents or another virtual collaboration tool.

3) Each team member is responsible for a section of the WebQuest.

4) The WebQuest should be a minimum of 4 pages.

These are the additional web sites for this.

Hi, Yes, I can work on this.

I'll review it in detail with you tomorrow.

All best,

Prof. K.

Thanks so much! Instead of 3 people, there will be 2 of us. What content area are you thinking of? I thought reading because of the focus on reading lately. Also, the other person suggested 2nd-4th grade level. Let me know.