Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

HELP E-Commerce and System Design

Customer Question
E-commerce is the trend that...
E-commerce is the trend that most companies are going toward now a days. You are to select one business that does not already employ e-commerce and develop an Internet strategy for it. Most of the big corporations already use the Internet for business so you may have to think of something on a smaller scale, for example a local bike store by your house. Use the Internet and the library to research and analyze markets and competitors. After selecting a business, you will need to answer the following questions: 1.What Internet business model would be appropriate for the company to follow in creating a Web site and why? 2.In what ways can the company benefit from a Web site? What functions should it perform for the company (i.e., marketing, sales, customer support, internal communications, etc.)? 3.In what other ways might the company use the Internet for its own benefit? 4.Prepare functional specifications for the company's use of the Web and the Internet. Include links to and from other sites in your design. 5.Prepare a list of technological specifications for implementation (i.e., what hardware and software are necessary to support your design)? Due Tomorrow
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/28/2010
Writing Tutor: HBayasud,
 replied 8 years ago
HBayasud
Hello, How many words or pages are required for your assignment?

2 pages double spaced with references

Writing Tutor: HBayasud,
 replied 8 years ago
OK. I will do my best and try to give you the assignment by tonight, late at night, is that OK?
Writing Tutor: HBayasud,
 replied 8 years ago
Also, I may have to ask you other questions during the process. For example, is there any type of business that you have in mind? And, which internet business model do you want me to write about?
I HAVE NO BUSINESS IN MIND. WHATEVER BUSINESS MODEL OU HAVE IN MIND WOULD BE FINE
Writing Tutor: HBayasud,
 replied 8 years ago
OK. Thank you. I am working on it now.
Writing Tutor: HBayasud,
 replied 8 years ago
Still working on it... I am curious as to which class this is for? Is this for a business/marketing course or something more computer-related? Please let me know.
Writing Tutor: HBayasud,
 replied 8 years ago
Hello. I just finished your two page paper. It may come out to a bit more than two pages if you need to insert your name, course number, etc. If you need to me to make any changes, please let me know.

Please click here for your paper.

I enjoyed working with you. If you are satisfied with my work, please click Accept so that I can be paid for my work. Also, you can contact me by requesting me if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

Edited by HBayasud on 6/29/2010 at 4:05 AM EST
HBayasud
can you help me wiith my post. it is listed for $145
Writing Tutor: HBayasud,
 replied 8 years ago
Hello, I am a writing tutor. I don't see your question listed anywhere in the writing section. I am not sure I can do it for you, but if you post it in the writing section then I can take a look. Thank you!