Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

For Expert Joanne or Lani S

<br /><br />Assignment: International Trade...
<br /><br />Assignment: International Trade Simulation <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />·        Complete the International Trade Simulation. <br /> <br />·        Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word report advising the President of Rodamia making recommendations for international trade. Address the following: <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />o    List at least one advantage and one limitation of international trade you encountered in the simulation. <br /> <br />o    Define absolute and comparative advantage in your own words. <br /> <br />o    Explain how absolute and comparative advantages were used in your simulation. <br /> <br />o     Describe the influences affecting foreign exchange rates. <br /> <br />This is the link that will is provided to work with this assignment. thank you <br /> https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/vendors/tata/UBAMsims/economics1/economics1_international_trade_simulation.html<br /><br />This assignment id due 12midnight Arizona Time please Help.
Answered in 1 day by:
6/28/2010
mumdooha
mumdooha, Master's Degree
mumdooha
mumdooha, Master's Degree
Hi Miftah i cannot thank you enough. I AM SO HAPPY YOU HELP ME. YOU HELP WHEN I NEEDED HELP THE MOST. ITS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU.

I AM HOPE AND NICE TO ME YOU.
IF YOU DONT MINE I WILL REGUEST U IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

HOPE.
nice to meet you too Hope. You are very welcome.
Hi miftah its hope, i wanted to post you my final assignment for some help in my economics class. it s a writing assignment, almost similar to the one you help me with yesterday. this is due by friday July 2, 2010. Is it possible you can help me. i wanted to know before I post.

Thanks in advance

Hope
yes sure but Please when you post it write my name at the begining of the assignment. So, I can start working on it.

Thanks for asking

Miftah
ok thanks you sending it in a bit.
I will be checking :)
I SEND IT. U CAN CHECK IT OUT

HOPE

THANKS
I did