Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need help with a writing project

Customer Question
<p>I need help with a...
<p>I need help with a writing project, Attached is the file:</p><p> </p><p>http://www.mediafire.com/file/m1jyy2kmz3n/Project Directions.doc</p><p> </p>
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/27/2010
Writing Tutor: pennyaline, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
pennyaline
pennyaline, Bachelor's Degree
How much have you done on this paper so far? When is it due?
It is needed by Tuesday night.....
And how much of it have you done so far?
I have none of it completed as I do not understand it at all.....sorry
If you didn't understand the assignment, you should have taken it up with the instructor who assigned it. It is not appropriate to post it to JustAnswer and expect someone else to do the paper for you. You still have a couple of days to get it clarified. Do so. Get it started, then bring what you have back here and I'll be willing to look it over and help you out (not do it for you) from there.