Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Hi Amber I appologize for waiting so late but can I get the…

Customer Question
Hi Amber I appologize for...
Hi Amber I appologize for waiting so late but can I get the model paper for AED 201 Final Professional development plan and portfolio using appendix d
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/26/2010
Writing Tutor: amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
Sure can you give me afew more details of the assignment so that I make sure to send you the right one?

Thanks!
Final Project: Professional Development Plan
  • Due Date: Sunday June 27, 2010 Read the guidelines in Appendix A. Complete the following: Many programs that prepare teachers and paraprofessionals for their new career require students to create a professional portfolio as a record of their professional development. Use Appendix A to help you create a Professional Development Plan-a component that can be added to your professional portfolio. In a 2,100- to 2,500-word paper composed in Microsoft© Word, include answers to the following questions: o What are your goals in the next five years? In the next 10 or more years? o What steps are necessary to get you to your goals? What obstacles can you foresee and how will you overcome them? o What is one principle from the INTASC Principles Web site (http://cte.jhu.edu/pds/resources/intasc_principles.htm) that you feel you need to improve the most in order to be effective in the education profession? What existing professional development program(s) could you pursue to address the need to improve in this area? o What professional development programs can you enroll in to help you prepare to meet the diverse needs of today's learners? o How will you evaluate your progress? What will help keep you motivated toward achieving those goals? o What professional organizations will you join? Why? What do you expect to gain from membership in these organizations? o What techniques will you use to help you develop leadership skills? Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Post your assignment as an attachment.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/2p57e-final-project-professional-development-plan-due-date#ixzz0rysM6EcN

Great! Yes...I do have a model for this assignment. Give me just a minute to locate the file and I will upload it for you right away.

Be right back!

Here is the link to the model paper that you requested. Please let me know when you have downloaded a copy so that I can disable the link to protect your privacy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yn0zaidyojm

Also, please make sure to click the green "accept" button at the bottom of this post so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Thanks and feel free to request me any time!

amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
Hi Amber I have downloaded the document
Hi Amber I have downloaded the document thank you