Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

1. Stop! , I yelled. That car might hit you!”. 2. Bill

Customer Question
1. “Stop! “, I yelled...
1. “Stop! “, I yelled. “That car might hit you!”.
2. Bill consulted the compass. “Where do we go from here?” she asked her teammates. 3. They seem to be confident; yet I detect a sense of uncertainty in one hostage’s voice.
4. “Whether you go or stay your family loves you”, Sharon’s mother assured her.
5. May we play with our neighbor’s new puppy?

6. Although the Smiths had already eaten dinner; they allowed Johnnie to prepare his plate at the stove and join them at the table.
7. Sarah chose to go on the field trip to Atlanta and was nearly bursting with energy as she boarded the bus.
8. I believe the paper napkins will compliment the color scheme you selected for the wedding, regardless of what Ms. Compton says.
9. We shall proceed with the bake sale and all proceeds will go to the Children’s Mission.
10. “May I attend the party with Bert?” I asked Dad. “I know he’s not your favorite person.”

11. Sharon’s daughter, who is a member of the soccer team, won first place in the essay contest for her piece called, “Going Home”.
12. “No, you can’t go out in the cold,” said Jonah. “It’s freezing.”
13. On July 4, 1776 the United States of America stated its independence from Great Britain; thus changing the entire complexion of the globe.

For questions, 14-18, select the correct word for each of the following sentences.

14. People can often work too much, which leads to burnout.
15. Your understanding of this novel is so thorough.
16. He set the plant on the windowsill so that it could take advantage of the pretty weather.
17. Blake didn’t know if he passed his exam.
18. You must accept the fact that his being here affects you greatly.

For question 19, write a correct APA citation for your textbook.

19. Evergreen textbook APA citation
I cannot answer this one

Part B: Special Skills and Research (40 points)

1. In a paragraph, define “plagiarism” and discuss two (2) ways to avoid plagiarism in your writing. (5 points)

2. Read “Road Rage” pp. 553-557. Using what you have learned about writing summaries (pp. 232-235), summarize this reading. The summary should be about one (1) page double-spaced. In the summary include one (1) direct quote and two (2) indirect quotes. (20 points)
I do not have your text, so cannot help on this question.

3. Research road rage on your own. Find three (3) different published sources that give statistics, causes, or solutions to the problem of road rage and write a paragraph (minimum) discussing these. Be sure to credit your sources both within the paragraph and at the end of the paragraph (reference list) using APA format (you can find APA format in the Writing Help section of this course; click on the tab in the online Course Home). The paragraph should be ½ - ¾ single-spaced page in length. Your writing will be graded on the following:
1. Use of three (3) sources (3 points)
2. APA format (3 points)
3. Quality of Writing (language awareness, sentence variety) (5 points)
4. Organization of Paragraph (thesis/topic sentence, body, transitions, conclusion) (6 points)

Edited by Ms. Brown on 1/7/2010 at 9:56 PM EST
you know topic road rage writing for me thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/26/2010
Writing Tutor: pennyaline, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
pennyaline
pennyaline, Bachelor's Degree
What do you want done? What have you done so far?

i just want help me topic road rage

For question 19, write a correct APA citation for your textbook. 19. Evergreen textbook APA citation I cannot answer this one Part B: Special Skills and Research (40 points) 1. In a paragraph, define "plagiarism" and discuss two (2) ways to avoid plagiarism in your writing. (5 points) 2. Read "Road Rage" pp. 553-557. Using what you have learned about writing summaries (pp. 232-235), summarize this reading. The summary should be about one (1) page double-spaced. In the summary include one (1) direct quote and two (2) indirect quotes. (20 points) I do not have your text, so cannot help on this question. 3. Research road rage on your own. Find three (3) different published sources that give statistics, causes, or solutions to the problem of road rage and write a paragraph (minimum) discussing these. Be sure to credit your sources both within the paragraph and at the end of the paragraph (reference list) using APA format (you can find APA format in the Writing Help section of this course; click on the tab in the online Course Home). The paragraph should be ½ - ¾ single-spaced page in length. Your writing will be graded on the following: 1. Use of three (3) sources (3 points) 2. APA format (3 points) 3. Quality of Writing (language awareness, sentence variety) (5 points) 4. Organization of Paragraph (thesis/topic sentence, body, transitions, conclusion) (6 points) Edited by Ms. Brown on 1/7/2010 at 9:56 PM EST you know topic road rage writing for me thank you

But you keep relisting the assignment without telling me the fine points. You also have not told me what you have done so far. I can't help you if you can't give me more information.