Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Consider that you are a Health Teacher or a Physical Ed. Teacher.

Customer Question
You want your principal to...
Consider that you are a Health Teacher or a Physical Ed. Teacher. You want your principal to incorporate some Brain-based learning strategies into the curriculum. The principal is dubious and wants more information before allowing you to do this. Write a 2-3 page paper explaining the benefits of exercise on the brain and what happens to a brain in distress. Emphasize the sensory motor and chemical functions of the brain and how it impacts learning.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/27/2010
Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
10cowife
Hi,Customer--

I may be able to help you with this. Let me gather some information first:

1) When is it due?
2) Is there a minimum # XXXXX references required?
3) Formatting or style or just a summary?

I would put together a wholly original, "model" paper that you could use as a guideline for your own.

Let me know and I'll do my best to help you if I can.

Sincerely,
Lizabeth
10cowife

I need it ASAP. I need a minimum of 2 references, and the paper has to be in APA format.

Thanks

Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
Hi, Mekhi --

My workload prevents me from doing this any sooner than VERY late tonight. I will opt out so another expert can help you. If you still haven't received any help by then, I will jump in tonight when I can and get it done.

Thank you for the additional information!

Sincerely,
Lizabeth
10cowife

Later tonight will be fine. I really need it no later than midnight tomorrow. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
Great! I'll be sure to get it to you ASAP then. Thanks for using JustAnswer.

Lizabeth
10cowife
Thank You very much
Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
Thank you for working with me on this item! If you are happy with your "model" report, please be sure to ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK (it's how we get paid!). As always, any bonus -- even small ones -- are greatly appreciated.

Your file is ready to download here. Please let me know when you've downloaded it so I can lock the file to prevent others from using the same guide.

In addition, here are some great links that I did not use should you want to use additional material aside from the "guide" or "model" that I created for you.

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/guide/train-your-brain-with-exercise

http://www.livestrong.com/article/97820-effects-exercise-brain/

http://johnratey.typepad.com/blog/2009/04/physically-active-play-and-cognition-an-academic-matter-jacob-sattelmair-and-john-j-ratey.html
How do I open the link to view the paper?
Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
Hello! I just double checked and the file isn't locked. If you click on the link in my response above (the "download here") then it takes you to mediafire where there's a large yellow box upper RH of your screen that initially says "processing download request" which changes to "click here to download" then you click on that and it saves it to wherever you indicate on your hard drive.

Let me know if you have further trouble with the download! I'll "lock" it when you're done so that nobody else utilizes the exact same guide.

Thanks!
Lizabeth

p.s. I really enjoyed this particular research so I appreciate your great question!

=============
If you're happy with your response, please ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK. As always, bonuses - even small ones - are GREATLY appreciated.

Thank You I have downloaded it, so now you can lock it. Thanks very much!

Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
You're welcome! Hope you like it!! Lizabeth 10cowife