Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Amber would you be able to assist me with this, due date 14…

Customer Question
<p>Amber can you let me...
<p>Amber can you let me know if you can help, otherwise I will need to open it up to see if anyone else will assist. I have modified price to $90. Thanks </p><p>Amber would you be able to assist me with this, due date: 14 July 2010 Please let me know how much you will need to assist with this paper. I have set it at $40 and will adjust accordingly. Classrooms observed: 7 grade math; 8 grade science and 10 grade **** Assessment: Student Prompts/Teacher Directions 1) Individual: Reading in Content Areas: Effective Strategies (e-Portfolio Assignment) a) Practicum Observation Journals i) Read the Marzano et al. book (assigned in Module 1) in preparation for the practicum observation, and do a Web search for additional literacy strategies that can be used with your specific content area. ii) Throughout the practicum for this course, students must observe three classroom teachers in middle and secondary schools for 10 hours each, according to the following: (1) Grade 7-9 classroom (2) Grade 10-12 classroom (3) Title 1 classroom iii) Write a journal entry on each practicum observation identifying and evaluating the effectiveness of literacy strategies used by the instructors to support reading in the classroom. Reference strategies from the Marzano et al. book and/or from Web sites utilized for this assignment. iv) These practicum observations will be used for the basis of the Comparative Analysis portion of the Benchmark Assessment in Module 8. v) APA format is not required, but solid writing skill in APA style and a title page are expected. vi) Complete practicum observation journal entries in the modules in which they are performed and submit all the entries as part of the Benchmark Assessment by the end of Module 8. vii) Ensure that the classroom teacher has completed a Classroom Teacher Evaluation Feedback Form, found in the practicum manual, for each observation. b) Mini-Lesson Plans i) Using your practicum observations, compare and contrast how the observed classroom teachers implemented literacy strategies to support reading in the classroom. Explain how you might facilitate the same strategies in your future classroom. ii) Select three literacy strategies from your coursework. After critiquing each strategy, create three mini-lesson plans that describe the implementation of the strategies you chose for your specific content area and educational environment. (Remember to consider the diversity of your students) Lesson Plan templates are located in the Student Success Center. iii) Teaching component: In Module 7, you will teach each mini-lesson with a group of students using your practicum class or teaching one student in a tutoring environment. This teaching experience will be used for the basis of the Comparative Analysis portion of the Benchmark Assessment in Module 8. iv) APA format is not required, but solid writing skill in APA style and a title page are expected. v) Submit the three mini-lesson plans as part of the Benchmark Assessment by the end of Module 8. c) Comparative Analysis i) In Module 8, write a 250-500 words comparative analysis reflecting on and evaluating the literacy strategies you observed in your practicum and those you implemented in teaching your mini-lesson plans. The following considerations should be addressed in your comparative analysis: (1) Did the implementation of the strategy unfold smoothly and effectively? Why or why not? (2) What element of the literacy strategy was most effective to student learning? (3) What aspect of the literacy strategy was difficult to facilitate? Did it negatively impact the overall success of the lesson? How so? (4) How did you interpret the level of student engagement during the literacy strategy? (5) How would you suggest the literacy strategy be modified to make the lesson more effective? (6) How would you defend your use of or your rejection of this strategy in the future? ii) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. iii) Submit the comparative analysis as part of the Benchmark Assessment by the end of Module 8. d) Submission of Benchmark Assessment i) Combine the three Practicum Observation Journals, the three Mini-Lesson Plans, and the Comparative Analysis under one APA-style title page as the Benchmark Assessment and submit this assignment to the instructor</p>
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Relist: I still need help.
Can anyone help??
Answered in 3 days by:
6/28/2010
Writing Tutor: amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree

Hi 2 ostrichmake1~

Yes...I will be happy to assist you and have added you to my calendar for July 14th.

Thank you and I will let you know if I need any further information as I start to gather resources for the assignment.

Talk to you soon!

Amber thank you, XXXXX XXXXX are a life saver.. I have two more questions to post. One I would like to know if you could check for me, it is a tier lesson plan and i need to know if I have covered evething. This instructor is really "MEAN". The secone I wanted to see if you had a model paper for. I will list them now. Again Thank you
Amber please confirm that you are still willing to complete this post, Thanks Nicky
My observation classrooms are 7 grade science, 7 grade math and 8 grade social studies. Will you be able to help on this one. I appreciate all your help. Thanks

HiCustomer

I am sorry about our miscommunication regarding the last question and you receiving the suggested value email from the Just Answer moderator in time.

I still have you on my calendar for July 14th for this particular assignment and plan on completing it for you. Thank you for providing me with the classroom observation subjects and grade levels. If anything has changed or if you need further assistance from me for anything else, please let me know.

Thanks!

Amber that is fine, don't worry about the last one. I thought it might have been about the price change.

Thank you for assisting me with this one, I also have another which is due tue. I will post the question Sat, if you can help that will be great.

Again thanks for helping with this one, it counts most of our grade and like I said she is giving us all a hard time. please email if you need any further info. Thanks

Sounds good...I will look for your other post.

Talk to you soon!

Thanks

Hi Amber, I wanted to see if you had a model for this one.. I am just looking for an outline. Also are we still good for the 14th asignment..I see it says relist, not sure why?

Can be a power point or essay form..

Adolescent Literature in the Content Area Classroom

• 1. Create a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation that describes how and encourages each of the following content area teachers (math, social studies, and science) to use quality literature to enhance their curriculum.
  • 1. Be sure to distinguish the differences in use among the three different content areas.
  • 2. Describe three activities that may be incorporated into engaging lessons.
  • 3. Describe an implementation strategy for each content area.

•4. Support all of your ideas with citations from your readings. Use the GCU eLibrary for additional peer-reviewed articles that can be used in support of your content. Cite a minimum of 4 academic sources.

HiCustomer

I am sorry, but I do not have a model paper for this assignment. However, we are still on for the original response and I will post your answer on July 14th.

Just to let you know, in the past I have provided you answers using mediafire and was able to disable the link to protect your privacy. However, we have recently been informed by Just Answer that we may not disable the links. Therefore, in order to protect your privacy which I know that you are concerned about, you will need to request a lock on this post when you respond to me. Then, after you accept, I will be able to send a lock request to the moderator.

To be fair, I wanted to make sure that you were aware of this change and your options as you proceed to use our site.

Talk to you soon!
A little confused, I have to ask for a lock on the paper..how do I do that? Sorry I am a little slow.
No problem...I understand that it is very different from the procedure you were used to using in the past.

You will need to ask the expert for each question that is answered to lock the post for you after you accept and they will take care of the rest for you.

Feel free to ask me any other questions regarding the changed policy if you need further clarification.
Ok think I got it..
Still working on this for you...just didn't want you to think I forgot about you.
Amber that is fine, we were given extra time till Friday 16 to hand in problems with the online library. I can get this from you then If you need more time. Thanks so much for all your help.
Friday would be great!!!

Talk to you then!
SmileHi Amber, are you still working on this for me??
Amber I am having trouble downloading my emails, wanted to check if you had completed this for me PLEASE.
Amber I have asked for an extension please let me know if you can still help.
Relist: Jogann would you be able to help. Amber was suppose to complete this but I haven't heard back from her. No answer yet. Would anyone be able to help... need by Friday. Please, Please, Please.

HiCustomer

My computer completely crashed and I have been offline for a while as a result. However, we have finally got it up and running as of this afternoon. I am SO sorry that this happened and I was unable to get your answer to you in time.

Please let me know if I can assist you any further.

Thanks!

Hi there, I knew that it had to be something big...you have always came through in the pass. Please do not worry about it. Did you manage to complete the assignmemt? If not I posted two new questions can you look at them for me.
Can you still help with this, I would like to compare your with what I have done and see if I covered everything. This week is going to be tight as I had an extension for this one and another huge one for the new week. Any help would be greatly apppreciated.

Unfortunately, everything from my hard drive was wiped out as we had to re-image the PC entirely. Therefore, the work that I completed for you was lost. Cry

I am sorry to hear that. did you see the two new posts that I did, do you think you will be able to help with those?