Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

i need help with my final project can someone help me with…

Customer Question
i need help with my...
i need help with my final project? can someone help me with that?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/25/2010
Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
10cowife
Hi - I may be able to help depending on when it is due and what your final project is. Please advise. I need more detail - thanks!

Lizabeth
10cowife

Thanks for your help. Ok this is what i need for my final that is due on Sunday 27,2010 no later than 12 midnight.

Final Project Overview

The final project for HIS 135 is a written essay consisting of an overview of what you consider to be the most significant events in the decades following World War II. You must select one event that you studied-social, economic, or political-from each of the following decades: 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. The event that you select should be the one that you believe had an overriding influence on U.S. culture, economy, or governmental policy within that decade. In order to explain why you think an event had a more powerful impact than other events within the same decade, you need to evaluate the following questions:

• How did the event you select fit in relationship to the time leading up to it?

• o Was it different than events that preceded it, or
  • o Was it a culmination of similar factors that came together?

• Who was the group(s) of people that caused the event to happen?

• o What were their goals?

• Who were the group(s) of people that were most affected by the event?

• o Did the significance of the group or groups contribute to the importance of the event?
  • o Did the significance of the group or groups contribute to other people's perception of the event?

• What was the nature of the event's effect on the United States at the time?

• Do you believe this event:

• o Accomplished the goals for which it was intended by the group(s) of people who caused it to happen? or
  • o Failed to do that but accomplished something else? or
  • o Both accomplished the goals for which it was intended and accomplished something else?

• What was the enduring nature of the event's effect upon the United States as time went by in subsequent decades?

For each decade, the information that answers the above bullet points must be organized into a cohesive essay in APA format. The complete essay is 1,750 to 2,050 words in length. For the introduction, you need a short, one paragraph explanation of the purpose of the final paper and then one section for each decade-the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Conclude by hypothesizing changes you anticipate happening in the U.S. social, economic, or political climate of the next ten years, and by explaining the reasons for your hypothesis.

You are encouraged to be creative in titling each decade section and the final hypothesis section- feel free to let your opinion show.

For each decade's section, you must cite at least two references. At the end of your paper, you must include a single list of references in APA format, which includes all of the works cited.

The opening paragraph of each decade's section must clearly introduce the event you chose and the position you are taking on it so that the reader does not have to guess your topic and point-of-view. Make sure that each subsequent paragraph focuses on a single main idea and that your paragraphs follow a coherent sequence. The final paragraph of each decade's section must bring the discussion to some kind of a close so that it does not feel like you suddenly stopped talking.

I will appreciate your help. I normally do all my finals but this time is inpossible because i just found out that im preganant and is not going to well. Please let me know.

Writing Tutor: 10cowife,
 replied 8 years ago
Sorry I had to opt out - that's beyond the scope of what I can do by the 27th. I opted out so another expert could assist you.
Ok thanks anyways for replying to me.
Writing Tutor: Brittany, Professional replied 8 years ago
Brittany
Brittany, Professional

Hello Franciscary,

I have a model paper for this final project that I can provide to you. This has been used once before at Axia College so you will need to rewrite the information in your own words. Please let me know if you would like to accept this model paper.

Thank you,

Brittany