Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

CheckPoint Succession and Natural Selection Post a total…

Customer Question
CheckPoint: Succession and Natural Selection...
CheckPoint: Succession and Natural Selection · Post a total of 200- to 300-words in response to the following items: o View the succession of the ecosystem in the Succession animation. Is it primary or secondary succession? Explain your answer. o Respond to question 9 under the Critical and Creative Thinking Questions in Chapter 6 of the text. Review Ch. 6 on natural selection to help you with your response.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/26/2010
Writing Tutor: asciandwildlife, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree
Hello and Welcome to JA, Can you please post a link to the animation?